Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 12-16-2010 06:22 PM

I couldn't be in chat tonight. Did everyone find out who their angel is?

I got a really nice PM from my angelee yesterday. If she can't post pics, I will of the last box I sent her.

mcdaniel023 12-16-2010 07:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was totally blown away by the wonderful reveal box sent by Barb M. There was candy made by a local candy company, a beautiful scarf made by her dil, fabric, and so much more. If I didn't know better I would think she had talked to my dh. He asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said fuzzy footies. Yes, she sent some. Also, he asked me yesterday, what I was planning on making over my Christmas break. I told him, a bowtucks bag, if I could find the pattern. Well, I found it in the box. Thank you, thank you, thank you Barb for being so generous to me.

The pamper me gifts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144090[/ATTACH]

All the quilting goodies. Whooo hooo!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144091[/ATTACH]

Leota 12-16-2010 08:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here is my loot that Magnolia sent me for Christmas and Reveal.
I love everything. The quilt is absolutely gorgeous and I have never ever had a quilt made just for me :D love it forever.
The unwrapped packages are for my DDs and DGD. DH unwrapped his. I have been soo blessed this year.... Thank you Magnolia for being the bestest SQA

Janstar 12-16-2010 09:01 PM

5 Attachment(s)
OMG!!! My wonderful angel, sewjoyce, really did it!!!!!!She gave me so many thoughtful gifts and I love every single one of them!! Thankyou so much Joyce! My favorite color of fabric, pink! Wonderful towels with embodery on them and a dish wash rag, too pretty to use I might add! Santa shears, two sizes. A brag book for photos, a quilt journal for my quilts, a calender reminder book with some of the most fantastic quilt pics Iv'e ever seen! Two purse patterns that are cute as all get out!! A candle, a stocking, an angel, a beautiful lace snowflake, beautiful lace angel earrings and another set of angel earrings with blue stones, and a thimble keychain! I suspect that she made the lace snowflake and the earrings. She has sent me other lace items throughout the year and they are all gorgeous!! Thanks again and again, wish I could hug you!!! You made my C-mas very special sewjoyce!!!!!!!!! And I love and treasure the wonderful letter you sent me also!

The whole bunch.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144119[/ATTACH]

The books and patterns and shears.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144120[/ATTACH]

The towels.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144121[/ATTACH]

My pink fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144124[/ATTACH]

My angels and other things.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144125[/ATTACH]

magnolia 12-16-2010 09:21 PM

I'm glad you liked everything Leota. It was a lot of fun sending to you all year.

mcdaniel023 12-17-2010 02:50 AM

Ok...Barb M isn't my angel. Barb, please tell me your board name. You were an awesome angel and I really want to recognize that.

pinkypig 12-17-2010 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
I OPENED MY SQA GIFT AND AM SO EXCITED!!! i GOT CHRISTMAS FABRICS, A HANDMADE CROCHETED ANGEL, LOTS OF CANDY, M&M'S, HOT CHOCOLATE WITH A TEASPOON, A KIT FOR MAKING A PINCUSHION AND TWO CARDS ONE THAT IS SNOOPY MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! AND A HANDMADE SANTA QUILT TO HANG ON MY WALL! THANK YOU SQA AND BTW, I DO KNOW WHO YOU ARE WITH UR CLUE....PINKYPIG!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR BEING MY SQA THIS YEAR! MAY WE SHARE MANY MORE FRIENDSHIPS! WOO-HOO!

ur very welcome I enjoyed bring a smile to u

Chrickett 12-17-2010 04:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I would like to say Merry Christmas to everyone on this SQA
You all got such nice gifts,

Gramakitten 12-17-2010 04:58 AM

SinCE we aren;t going to do thisw again I might just keep my angel Chrys and continue sending. Anyone else?

kwhite 12-17-2010 05:02 AM

I want to thank everyone for the big surprise last night. I really was surprised and that is hard to do. Ask my DH and DD. Thank you everyone for the fun times this past year. I hope the comming year has even more fun then last year. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!