Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

kimnkell 12-16-2010 08:49 AM

Gorgeous!

Sugarpumpkin 12-16-2010 08:52 AM

POCOELLIE!!!!!!! You're amazing!!!!!!
Thank you so much for stepping in and becoming my "Adoptive Angel".
I put the placemats you sent on the table already! I wont be on chat so I opened my pressies this morning :)
I can't wait to buy some batteries so I can see the snowman and penguin light up! I love it! And the angel is beautiful!

You are an amazing woman and I look forward to getting to know you!

*hugs*

sandpat 12-16-2010 04:22 PM

Aww....now I'm really confused! Late this afternoon, I got a box from my Serina...its big, and its heavy and its HERE!!

Leota 12-16-2010 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Aww....now I'm really confused! Late this afternoon, I got a box from my Serina...its big, and its heavy and its HERE!!

lol..... so open it! who is Serina????

quiltnut4ever 12-16-2010 04:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I OPENED MY SQA GIFT AND AM SO EXCITED!!! i GOT CHRISTMAS FABRICS, A HANDMADE CROCHETED ANGEL, LOTS OF CANDY, M&M'S, HOT CHOCOLATE WITH A TEASPOON, A KIT FOR MAKING A PINCUSHION AND TWO CARDS ONE THAT IS SNOOPY MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! AND A HANDMADE SANTA QUILT TO HANG ON MY WALL! THANK YOU SQA AND BTW, I DO KNOW WHO YOU ARE WITH UR CLUE....PINKYPIG!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR BEING MY SQA THIS YEAR! MAY WE SHARE MANY MORE FRIENDSHIPS! WOO-HOO!

Santa Quilt!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144054[/ATTACH]

All my goodies!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144055[/ATTACH]

Pinkypig's clue! Ha! Gotcha! :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144056[/ATTACH]

magnolia 12-16-2010 04:46 PM

Turns out I won't be able to make it to chat. I know it's only 15 minutes away but my brother called and wants to go to dinner. He is only in town till tomorrow. I don't know when I will get to see him again. He has to go back to his base (in Colorado). He was on deployment in Afghanistan.

pocoellie 12-16-2010 04:49 PM

I'm so sorry magnolia, that you won't be able to make the chat, but we'll understand.

Crafty1 12-16-2010 05:10 PM

I received a beautiful floral arrangement today from my SQA: barbsbus! Thanks so much! Saw the box at the door and caught me off guard. Love it!

sandpat 12-16-2010 05:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thank you Serina...aka Leota! I just have to show a pic of this huge pile that Leota sent. She sent me something related to all of the 12 days of Christmas. DH was amazed...he kept saying...gosh..that took a ton of time and care! I agree with him. She started with the Partridge (which says SS 2010 on the bottom) and a couple of pear both frizzlers for the 1st day of Christmas and went from there...she sent me lots of fabric..and she made me a sparkly Christmas apron, a needle holder (such a cute cat), include some christmas socks and some gloves to use for FMQ. A scented candle, candies, tree ornaments, chocolate, 2 CD's of some music that will be great to quilt with, a puzzle, playing cards and thenher helper, trupeach made me a pincushion and sent some charms. Oh, and then she also sent me the stuff from Nov. that she forgot...its also very cute! Wow...Leota...thank you for being such a great angel all year...now..how do I save those daffodils until next year?

Amazing isn't it?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144067[/ATTACH]

I know...way too generous
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144068[/ATTACH]

the November cute stuff
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144069[/ATTACH]

Gramakitten 12-16-2010 05:45 PM

MJ missed you in chat tonight. Hope all is well at your house. Merry Christmas. Gramakitten