Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 12-27-2010 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I found out who my SQA was :D It was JRSAY.

Thank you JRSAY for the goodies and for being my SQA in the end. Love the fabrics, and the slipper pattern and patterns are cool. Thank you for the book for Eiley, she loves it! Those hand warmers are nice, as I have been having trouble with my hands getting cold.

Thanks for stepping in :D Hope you had a great Christmas and have a great New Year too!

karielt 12-28-2010 09:50 AM

Had to check in... missing loging in to see and read what is going on. Some wonderful angels out there. It was a joy to be MJ's Angel and I truely love Sara Sewing she was and is mine. Happy holidays everyone :)

mjsylvstr 12-28-2010 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by karielt
Had to check in... missing loging in to see and read what is going on. Some wonderful angels out there. It was a joy to be MJ's Angel and I truely love Sara Sewing she was and is mine. Happy holidays everyone :)

ahhhhh, Karie, the pleasure was really all mine...

loved receiving all your wonderful gifts and the thoughts put into them.....

SaraSewing 12-28-2010 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr

Originally Posted by karielt

ahhhhh, Karie, the pleasure was really all mine...

loved receiving all your wonderful gifts and the thoughts put into them.....

The pleasure was MINE too. Karie is a fantastic lady that was so easy to please. I have a great friend now that angeling is over.

jamh 12-28-2010 01:49 PM

I received a beautiful Christmas card from my SQA over the weekend! And a package in a few days, so i'm still playing Christmas! :) :)

Grama Lehr 12-28-2010 04:58 PM

I am having a blast opening my 12 days of Christmas gifts! Thank you ever so much Lisa!!

sewnsewer2 12-28-2010 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
I am having a blast opening my 12 days of Christmas gifts! Thank you ever so much Lisa!!

Ok, where are the pics??? We wanna see them too. :lol:

SulaBug 12-29-2010 12:59 AM

Yes, inquiring minds want to know & see picture's!! :thumbup:
:D :D :D :D

Chrickett 12-29-2010 05:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am wondering if we will do another SQA in 2011, if so I want in, who will be doing the hard work of putting us together with a new sqa? Looking forward to someone answering my questions.

Gramakitten 12-29-2010 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Chrickett
I am wondering if we will do another SQA in 2011, if so I want in, who will be doing the hard work of putting us together with a new sqa? Looking forward to someone answering my questions.

me too I want to do it again too....