Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 09-01-2010 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by sewred
Thank you so much to my Secret Quilt Angel ! I hope this means things are better for you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sunbonnet Sue Book! I will give the pressies to the girls when they get home from school!
I also love all the fabric too! Are these feedsack-like fabrics?
Thank you again for everything and for thinking of them also!

BIG QUILTY HUGS TO YOU!!!

Oh those are great fabrics for the SB! What a sweet angel!

sewnsewer2 09-01-2010 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
Look at all the wonderful gifts I got from my secret angel.
Love it all. Thanks so much. I will try to save some bubbles for the granddaughters but me and Katie cat are having a lot of fun. :lol: I feel so special.

Great pressies. Love that best press!! I use it all the time.

mcdaniel023 09-01-2010 01:11 PM

I have never used Best Press but have heard great things about it.

sewnsewer2 09-01-2010 01:40 PM

OMG, you will love it! When it is on sale I buy 3 at a time! I get the unscented tho because the scent bothers me. I just found out I have asthma. :(

wvdek 09-01-2010 07:01 PM

My SQA sent me some of the Linen scented Best Press last week and it smells very nice. My DD didn't complain and she has chemical alergies. Amazing how far that little bottle is going to go. Like how crisp the fabric gets especially those pesky little pieces.

Leota 09-01-2010 09:00 PM

to my little angelee... I mailed you a pressie today :D

Chrickett 09-02-2010 03:23 AM

I use it all the time and I love it. I like it better then starch,

OdessaQuilts 09-02-2010 09:35 AM

Thanks to my Angel. I received a package a few days ago, but have not had time to photo or even thank her here for her generosity. Lovely Jinny Beyer prints -- oh, the saturation of color! the patterns! the designs! yuuuummmmmmmmmmm.

Harmony 09-02-2010 03:37 PM

Just got a birthday card from my SQA. She recently sent me a package with a great magazine and some fat quarters and a quilt pattern. In her birthday card she informed me that I will get that magazine for TWO YEARS!!! Talk about the gift that keeps on giving! Thank you so much, SQA--I think it's one of the best quilting magazines out there, and I am absolulely thrilled! Sending lots of hugs your way! :D :D :D

mjsylvstr 09-02-2010 04:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
well, it's September and my angel has done a September mailing........I can't wait to get started on these Christmas
mini quilts.......called Joyful Christmas.....

I have some plaid homespun that will go perfectly with these patterns........and two of them are paper piecing........so I really can't wait to get started.

Here's a picture of the pattern and also a picture of the pink time piece which should keep me on time.

Thanks so much for my pressie............MaryJane

my angel's pressies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]109483[/ATTACH]