Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Leota 11-01-2010 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
Ok in deciding when to have the reveal I need to know one thing. If it is 8PM EST (USA) what time is it where you are?

It's 7pm CST (USA)

Leota 11-01-2010 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
I got a squishie from my SQA today, look at the neat fabrics, cute card and pumpkin pincushion pattern and touring guide!

Thank you angel :D

Cute cute cute...

I'm putting together a November giftee for my angelee :d so much fun :D and I'm dilligently working on her Christmas box :D

Chrickett 11-02-2010 03:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My time is central, 7pm

Dawn Hendrix 11-02-2010 04:09 AM

my time will be same as you Kwhite.. and so is my Angelees

dojo36 11-02-2010 07:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
well, just feast your eyes on this picture of 'things' i got from my SQA today. eleven different fabrics, some are fat quarters and some are full yard pieces. some are batiks, (my favorite), others are just as beautiful. a lined & quilted little zipper bag - could be used for various things. a magnetic notepad to hang on fridge. all so very nice, and thank you so much SQA. you overdid yourself as usual. just another month and we all find out our secrets. thanks again.
donna

received today
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118199[/ATTACH]

kwhite 11-02-2010 07:20 AM

You need to stop drinking so much coffee!!!

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Ok in deciding when to have the reveal I need to know one thing. If it is 8PM EST (USA) what time is it where you are?

It's time to reveal no matter where we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just decide on 8pm the earliest it could be US time is what 3 hours difference??????????? Pick a date and that is it. If it is done in chat if people show up they show up if they dont' OHHHHHH WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

karielt 11-02-2010 07:48 AM

5 pm here.... K when ever you choose is great.

dojo36 11-02-2010 08:21 AM

i will be 7:00 p.m.

trupeach1 11-02-2010 08:42 AM

It's time to reveal no matter where we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just decide on 8pm the earliest it could be US time is what 3 hours difference??????????? Pick a date and that is it. If it is done in chat if people show up they show up if they dont' OHHHHHH WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't do caffeine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

trupeach1 11-02-2010 08:43 AM

"I don't do caffeine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"