Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

ligia 10-24-2010 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Darlene loves Chocolates
I am so sorry to hear about your Angelee.....

Thanks, Darlene.
Yummy avatar .. again ! :-D

ligia 10-24-2010 07:09 PM

How sad. Hugs![/quote]

Thanks, Deb.

Minnie 10-25-2010 04:36 PM

I got a wonderful card and a pkg of shower gel to wash my worries away, today from my SQA. What a wonderful SQA I have....She blesses my sox off....Thank you so much. I hope you and yours are resting well.....

jetnica 10-25-2010 04:45 PM

My Dear Angel -- I hope you are okay - I haven't heard from you in a long time. I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

My little Anglee -- Look for a package soon! Also, I'll let you know who I am with one giant December package - I'm having trouble waiting that long! I think of you often, and I hope all is well with you too.

krob 10-25-2010 05:06 PM

SQA----yummmmmmm carmel apple candy corn------yummmmmmm!!!! Thanks again, KRob (Kathy Robinson)

sewnsewer2 10-26-2010 06:41 AM

I got another e-card from my SQA.

Those sure brighten my day and thank you so much! :)

OdessaQuilts 10-26-2010 06:57 AM

Yesterday was a really "down" day, and I opened the mailbox to discover a big manilla envelope with that familiar handwriting on it from my SQA. Three lovely fabrics with a pretty linear design, a nifty pattern and a lovely card. Yes, dear one, my life has been difficult lately, but you surely brightened my day. So much so that I cried -- tears of relief and happiness. It's all good. I know you mentioned your struggles with your dad; I hope things get better for you as well.

To my Angelee: I've been remiss in sending you something, but fear not, it will get there! I just have to find a box to fit it all ...

Odessa

kwhite 10-26-2010 07:44 AM

Ladies as you may have already guessed, I will not be doing another SQA for next year. I am glad many of you have had a good time this year and I know there will be plenty of other swaps next year to keep you busy. Thank you to the participants. I will be announcing the final swap information soon so stay tuned.

DazzleMe! 10-26-2010 11:46 AM

To my Wonderful Angel;

Thank you so much for the wonderful card!
Was having a pretty bad day and the card came at such a perfect time!

Thank you for being there for me!

Janstar 10-26-2010 01:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These are the wonderful gifts from my terriffic little angel! I have the best one you know!!! She sent me a darling cupcake pattern and pink fabric to make it, a keychain caculator, a red hat angel pin and last but most important, a lucious hershey bar filled with carmel!!!!!!!!!Can't wait to make the cupcake pattern! Thankyou so much!! Also a very nice card!!

My SQA rules!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]111315[/ATTACH]