Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 10-26-2010 01:23 PM

Is that a cupcake pin cushion pattern?? It's so cute!!!

Janstar 10-26-2010 01:43 PM

It's called "Hot Cakes!" cupcake oven mitts by Susie C Shore Designs. It is adorable!! P.S. Angel, the chocolate is gone!! LOL!

sewnsewer2 10-26-2010 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Janstar
These are the wonderful gifts from my terriffic little angel! I have the best one you know!!! She sent me a darling cupcake pattern and pink fabric to make it, a keychain caculator, a red hat angel pin and last but most important, a lucious hershey bar filled with carmel!!!!!!!!!Can't wait to make the cupcake pattern! Thankyou so much!! Also a very nice card!!

Great pressies! Ut oh, now hershey has carmel? YUM!!!! I'm a carmel freak!

Barbm 10-27-2010 07:43 AM

that is the cutest cupcake pattern. Hershey with caramel- sounds better than pb! Enjoy!

PuffinGin 10-27-2010 09:02 AM

Although I like chocolate, I don't eat a lot of it. Shopping for some chocolate treats recently, I was so surprised to see the variety available. Goodness!, light, dark, white, with nuts, without, this kind of filling and that. Very tempting.

Chrickett 10-27-2010 11:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My SQA I hope you are doing ok , I havent heard from you in a while and was hoping you are not under the weather, I have so enjoyed all you have sent me and am still working on how to use my hexigon template. I have an acu-cut and am thining of getting a hexigon cutter so I do not have to cut out a lot of them, Ha Ha lazy me. I hope your day is going well , God Bless you.

Chrickett 10-27-2010 11:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Now to my angelee, i am getting you a box ready to send, Ihave been on a three day retreat quilting, and haveng fun with 19 othr women, we sew, laugh eat sleep and start up again , for three days. way out in the woods, it is soo much fun. well look for something soon.

KGoodhand 10-27-2010 12:30 PM

Thank you so very much to my SQA!!! I just opened up my parcel of goodies!!! My girls are so excited!!! It is like you can read minds, my oldest daughter just this morning made a comment about frogs and how cute they are!! Then we get you thoughtful gift and what is inside but a little cross stitch of a FROG for her and her sister!!!! They are in love with the shaped bracelets that you sent as well! They were very good to each other and opened both packages and proceeded to split them between the two of them!
I received a beautiful piece of breast cancer ribbon material,a little 'Queen for a Day' box, liquid stitch adhesive, a quick yoyo maker, fabric fuse permanent adhesive, quilting making pencils, machine quilting grip gloves and a ruler and pattern to make a perfect patchwork pincushion!!!!!!! Thank you so much again!!! I am feeling very spoiled!!!!!

I wanted to post pictures but my camera is being a pain!!!

wvdek 10-27-2010 05:05 PM

To my SQA: I have not heard from you in awhile and am assuming you are 'under-the-weather' or have been one of the unfortunate ones in the hospital or some other misfortune. I pray not. Please know I am just wanting to know you are ok. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

To my Angelee: Glad you liked your last pressie. Sorry it was not more. I am beginning to gather gifts together for the last couple of months and then it will be over. ;( how sad. Enjoy your Halloween if you celebrate.

sewnsewer2 10-27-2010 05:08 PM

I am also getting a box full together to send to my angelee in Dec.