Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sandpat 10-28-2010 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I an so exited I can't wait until we reveal to our person. I can't hold this in I have made the most beautiful gift for my angelee for Christmas. I NEVER pat myself on the back but this time I am and I deserve too it is BEAUTIFUL>>>>>>>>>>> A real work of art.

Oh goodie....I can't wait to get it :wink::lol:

sewnsewer2 10-28-2010 03:23 PM

Sharon you have a great SQA, nice pressies!

SaraSewing 10-28-2010 04:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Halloween Spirit visited me today. JUST WHAT I NEEDED! I love seasonal socks, and the Halloween socks are perfect. It's almost an office joke to look at my funky socks each day. (Today I wore 5-Finger Vibrum shoes - those shoes with toes!) And the notes are definitely something I use, plus they are bright colors! However the note pad "A bunch of stuff to do" is inadequate, since there are only 31 lines on it (I counted!), and I have more than 31 things to do. . . Thanx, angel!

halloween socks and note pads
[ATTACH=CONFIG]112673[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 10-28-2010 05:01 PM

Nice pressies, love the socks!

magnolia 10-28-2010 06:40 PM

I also hope my angel decides to reveal herself to me at the end of the swap. She has been so good to me this year that I would like to give her a proper thank you.

karielt 10-29-2010 12:26 AM

Sounds like everyone is winding up things and is excited for the December revel. I know I am! I have to say I'm very grateful for my angel and my angelee. This has been life changing and a huge part of my life this past year and maybe some of the best part of my days this year. The excitement for December is so wonderful this year I can hardly stand it. Night and day from last year I spent the holidays alone and had nothing to look forward too. I love the giving and trying to find the perfect present that says I care or I know you. I'm also on pins and needles to find out who my new very special friend is. So Happy Holidays everyone it’s going to be a good one!

karielt 10-29-2010 12:27 AM

tru I hope your angel posts a picture so we can see your beautiful work!

redquilter 10-29-2010 06:56 AM

When I last heard from my angel she said she had health issues. I do hope it's nothing serious and you are much improved.

Grama Lehr 10-29-2010 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
Talk about teasing. . . . . . :roll:

Are you talking to me???????????? Would you like me to describe it to you if you are talking to me?

Yes!! Pictures too!!

redquilter 10-29-2010 10:17 AM

Great minds are thinking alike - I posted earlier that I hoped my angel was well and the mailman just delivered a packet from her. A darling pack of chocolates (good too!) and the cutest and I do mean cutest - princess wand with a note to make a wish. Inside the note was an EXTREMELY generous monetary gift. I do mean GENEROUS. Are you crazy my angel? That's waaaaaay to much. I'm stunned and speechless although you'd never know it from the way I'm rambling. I don't know what to say. Thank you, of course, but WOW! I do hope you will reveal yourself to me so that I can thank you "in person" for all the wonderful treats you've sent to me this year. You are truly a thoughtful, kind and generous person and I am eternally grateful. Love you.