Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

pocoellie 12-09-2010 02:38 PM

Darlene-No, it's not the 16th yet, we've got 5 more days counting today!!! LOL I'm also very anxious for the 16th and I do hope my angel will reveal herself, so I can personally thank her.

diannemc 12-09-2010 02:46 PM

My secret angel sent me the sweetest card saying she was running a little late..Just wanted her to know that is just fine! I was late sending mine too!

sewjoyce 12-09-2010 03:24 PM

I got my secret angel reveal package today!! The label was from someone I didn't know so I peeked inside....And my Secret Angel is ckcowl!! What a surprise!!! CK, you have been the best angel anyone could have all year long!! All the packages are wrapped in Christmas fabric except for 2 beautiful ornaments and a box of berry candy (which might not make it until the 16th)!! But I'll wait until the 16th to open the rest of it -- maybe!!

Again, CK, thank you so much for being such a sweet angel!!! I really appreciate all the time, trouble and money you spent this past year making it so nice for me! OK, how did you always know when I was down and could use a little TLC??? :D

ckcowl 12-09-2010 04:02 PM

sewjoyce,
so glad it arrived safely, i lost my delivery confirm. slip...
it was a pleasure, a challenge and an adventure to put together your packages this year. I had alot of LIFE happenings this year myself and sometimes it was a good 'diversion' to have something 'away' from here to concentrate on :thumbup:
and it seems like a couple times our ( :thumbdown: days) coincided...
I hope you have very happy holidays!

crkathleen 12-09-2010 04:49 PM

Fingers crossed! I hope my secret angel likes what I've sent her. She should get it today!...

sewnsewer2 12-09-2010 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
Ok, so colour me surprised!!!
I got a parcel in the mail and I opened it because it didn't say anything about waiting to open... and it was from my SQA!
I said a hundred times it didn't matter how much stuff I got, I just didn't want to be forgotten and I have to apologise for jumping the gun. The package I got when Alex was born was soo awesome, btw, the ducky onesie still fits!

So, I opened it beause I am not actually going to be in chat, and I feel spoiled!

I couldn't get Alex out of the pics, haha, he kept lunging for the decorations as soon as I'd pick up the camera.

Thank you 3incollege

WOW! Nice gifts! Your baby sure has grown!!

pinkypig 12-10-2010 12:20 PM

package in mail should reach my SQA by 16th hope she can solve the riddle to reveal who I am....heheheeh

Sugarpumpkin 12-10-2010 12:34 PM

Just wanted to let my angel know I received your card and box with the items made by local artists. They are amazing! Thank you so much!

mcdaniel023 12-10-2010 02:04 PM

Sent my reveal gift to my angelee. I can't wait for her to open.

brushandthimble 12-10-2010 03:28 PM

I know my Anglee received her package, she sent me a PM. I hope she liked the gifts, I had a great time picking up things when I was in the shops. Wish I could have sent more.