Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

karielt 11-29-2010 07:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my Christmas pkg for Ethel I'm so excited 12 days of Christmas. Something to look forward to. Thank you so much for being so thoughtful! I don't know how you do it but it came just in time. The last few days have been so hard for me. My Uncle who I was very close to die suddenly the day after Thanksgiving and each day has been a struggle. I hope you have giving me your name and address so I can thank you with something special because you are a wonderful friend and I would love to stay in touch. Thank you again with all my heart :)

pocoellie 11-29-2010 09:12 PM

My deepest sympathy to you for the loss of your uncle.

sandpat 11-30-2010 04:44 AM

Karie, I'm so sorry about the loss of your uncle..my heart goes out to you and your family.

letsquilt 11-30-2010 04:46 AM

Katie, Im so sorry to hear about your uncle my prayers are with you. My father in law had a heart attack on Thanksgiving and we almost lost him but he did come back to us for now.Hes 89 and the doctors say its just a matter of time.

Chrickett 11-30-2010 05:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
with deepest sympothy for the loss of your uncle, God Bless you and may he ease the pain in your heart.

Leota 11-30-2010 06:18 AM

Karie, I'm so sorry about the loss of your uncle..my heart goes out to you and your family...I too lost my favorite uncle suddenly in 2009 to a heart attack I know the pain you are feeling...{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

karielt 11-30-2010 07:23 AM

Thank you to all of you I have to say you are family to me too. This is a wonderful place. It is my escape from life sometimes.

PuffinGin 12-01-2010 08:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My wonderful SQA Lula sent me a great package that I received yesterday. There is a beautiful box (12x10x5 inches) and it is filled with all kinds of goodies: 2 boxes of wild tulip bulbs, chocolate nuts candy bar and package of Willy Wonka orange candy, a great quilting magazine (never seen that one before), Christmas cookie recipe book (will definitely try some soon), Chicken Soup for Soul Inspiration Book, all kinds of wonderful fabrics -- just look at this picture! and a Jingle Bear Applique panel. A cute card. I love it all, my dear SQA! Thank you so much. You are the greatest/bestest angel!

I'm looking forward to the reveal on Dec. 16 to learn who she is. I'm going to try to make the chat. I just mailed a priority package to my Angelee this morning (snow storm yesterday meant I couldn't get to the Post Office).

Beautiful Treasures from my Lula
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136589[/ATTACH]

OdessaQuilts 12-01-2010 08:50 AM

Wow! What a beautiful box of goodies! I'll bet that made staying inside on a snowy day a lot of fun! But bulbs??? How will you plant them in the snow??? Will you force them indoors??? What a thoughtful gift to send ... if you can get them in the ground, you will always have a lovely spring reminder of your Angel and this year of her watching over you! Wish I'd thought of something like that!

Odessa

sharon b 12-01-2010 09:31 AM

My mailman just knocked at the door :shock: WO HOO I got a package :thumbup: Now how many more days til we open ?????***tap***tap***tap*** can't hardly wait -but I will :thumbup: Thanks Rosie it has been a wonderful year :lol: