Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

b.zang 12-10-2010 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by ligia
Received this afternoon a box from my SQA.
Barbara Zang sent every month a nice envelope - each of them
with creative contents. I realize she had to put some thinking as how to please someone without knowing much about my tastes or culture. Every package you sent made me happy, Barbara.
Thank you !

PS: Is SQA over ??? LOL

It's been a lot of fun all year, trying to find things that were interesting along with being small and light enough for international mail. I have thought of you often when shopping and have enjoyed being your SQA!

magnolia 12-10-2010 08:57 PM

6 more days!!! Can't wait to find out who everyone was partnered with!

Gramakitten 12-11-2010 07:44 AM

THANKS so much MJSylvstr. My wonderful angel. I loved everything that you sent me this entire year. I have a box going out to you are you in Florida or NJ? My very favorites were the CD's. Did you make them? I can hardly wait until we can meet. The rest is in the box. just waiting to hear where to send it. LOVE Kathi/Gramakitten

Chrickett 12-11-2010 09:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am hoping to hear frm my SQA havent heard for some time, I hope things are well with her, and if not I hope thingswill be better in the new year, Thank you for what you have already sent me and I have enjoyed it all. God Bless you and Merry Christmas.

sewred 12-11-2010 11:15 AM

My package to my SQA was supposed to go out today but I did not make it to the P.O. to send it out my car quit on me so now it will go out Monday hopefully it will still get there in time.

quilt addict 12-11-2010 01:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My Angel is sooooooo great! Last month I received a huge package with tons of things for both November and December reveal. I was so surprised to get another sweet note and box from her this week. It is the cutest angle and teapot. Missy likes them too but I am not going to let her play with that angel. It is going up this Christmas.

Thank you, you have been so good to me. Can hardly wait to find out who you are. Only a few more days. :)

sewnsewer2 12-11-2010 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by quilt addict
My Angel is sooooooo great! Last month I received a huge package with tons of things for both November and December reveal. I was so surprised to get another sweet note and box from her this week. It is the cutest angle and teapot. Missy likes them too but I am not going to let her play with that angel. It is going up this Christmas.

Thank you, you have been so good to me. Can hardly wait to find out who you are. Only a few more days. :)

Oh it looks like Missy is giving you an evil eye look 'coz she can't have the angel, She is beautiful!

magnolia 12-11-2010 05:09 PM

5 more days!!!

amma 12-11-2010 06:50 PM

I received my package from my SQA :D:D:D Thank you! I will post pictures tomorrow (((HUGS)))

chewboo 12-11-2010 07:05 PM

i am so slow i was told i could open on the first--i am late tomarrow