Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Catlady 12-12-2010 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
Wvdek, I bet your anglee will be sad to not know you were the angel in question. I know I would be.

I would be too!

redquilter 12-12-2010 04:31 PM

"

Originally Posted by wvdek
I also have decided to not reveal myself to my Angelee.
I thought long and hard about it, and I think it best."

Just curious - why would you think it best your Angelee not know who you are? Speaking for myself, I want to know so I can put a name to the wonderful year I've had because of her.

pocoellie 12-12-2010 06:05 PM

Darlene-what a haul!! What great angels we all have.

wvdek-it's too bad that you think it best to not reveal yourself on the 16th, I'm sure that your angelee would love to thank you for all her lovely gifts.

Chrickett 12-13-2010 04:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
wvdek I was reading your profile and found that you and I have the same birthday I do not find many people with that date, my doctor has the same birthdate, but he is a lot younger then me, he is 40ish. I hope you have a very mery Christmas.

Chrickett 12-13-2010 04:13 AM

Darlene what a wonderful Christmas gift.

Chrickett 12-13-2010 04:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I hope we can do this again next year, this was fun.I just wonder wh will be willing to put it together, is must be an awsome task. God Bless kwhite for her hard work this year.

sharon b 12-13-2010 06:28 AM

I "think" the monthly secret pal has/will replace the year long Secret Angel swap :lol:

mcdaniel023 12-13-2010 08:18 AM

Sewred,
Your angel says that since you cannot be on chat because it is your anniversary, you may open your gift when it arrives.
Happy anniversary!

sewred 12-13-2010 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
Sewred,
Your angel says that since you cannot be on chat because it is your anniversary, you may open your gift when it arrives.
Happy anniversary!

Oh Are you sure! Ok it arrived today. I finally made it to the Post office to mail my SQA her gift!
There are no special instructions because I think it will barely get there and I won't be able to be on the chat with everyone.

sewred 12-13-2010 11:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OMG!!! I just opened my box from my SQA McDaniel023!

She put in pressies for my 2 girls which they jumped up and down and already ate some of the candy right away! hee hee

They say thank you so much!

Also I had a pretty card and candy and a pretty handkercheif angel! Last but definately not least I had some pretty fabric wrapped around something ... unwrapped it and it is the most Beautiful Red and white Sunbonnet Sue quilt made just for me ! I am in tears oh really thank you so very much!!! Where in Indiana are you from?