Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

STAR 12-18-2010 07:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanx to my awesome angel ......SEWRED!!

LOVED my xmas box. It had cute little goodie bags , there were 5 but the rest were being eaten so I had to take pic of an empty one :lol: I really needed some more chapstick too, and what great fabric!!! and some fancy soaps and washcloths! Thanx for all the great preents you sent through out the year I really enjoyed getting my packages.

thanx again
STAR

sewnsewer2 12-18-2010 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by STAR

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
My adopted angels revealed themselves. They were OdessaQuilts and Dawn Hendrix Thanks for stepping in! Don't know who the other one is yet.

It was me!

Thank you so much STAR, Eiley loved the fabrics and I have used many of them. Haven't had the chance to make the cat quilt yet, but will!

STAR 12-18-2010 08:33 PM

Glad she was happy!

jamh 12-18-2010 10:20 PM

I wasn't able to be in the chat either! Sorry!! I would love to know who my angel was?? She/He was such a great sender and I would love to say thank you! I tried to back read to see if she/he had revealed them self but no luck!!

Chrickett 12-19-2010 06:06 AM

Slu Bug
your puppy looks a lot like my puppt, mine is a mix but very lovable she is a rescue dog they make the best pets I think.
Chrickett

Chrickett 12-20-2010 10:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Linda Denny,
Thank you for all the wonderful things you sent me.
Ladies I got this wonderful box today full of great things, here is the list, candy kisses, sented candels, kdoor know hanger with bells on it, body lotion, chocolate snowflake nowl orniments, hot chocolate,joy picture frame, page markers, beautiful glass angel, waarm and natual, 7 fat qrts, disney ink pen,fashion and butterfly paper clips,snowflake material, quilting straight pins, snow man material, american quilter magazine, book, (The New Years Quilt), I am so very thankful for all the wonderful things you sent me this year. Merry Christmas,and a very Happy New Year.

SulaBug 12-20-2010 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Chrickett
Slu Bug
your puppy looks a lot like my puppt, mine is a mix but very lovable she is a rescue dog they make the best pets I think.
Chrickett

Chrickett,
I would love to see a picture of your puppy, too. Are you able to post pictures? I agree about rescue babies making great pets!!
:D :D :D :D

Chele 12-20-2010 12:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Sorry about the squeals from Florida. Could ya'll hear me around the world? I am so excited! My angel STAR is at it again. Just look at all the lovely fabrics! I love each and everyone of them! I'll be busy for a while with all these lovelies! The mug is gorgeous too!

Thanks again STAR. You're the best!

Look, look, look! Too pretty to chop!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]145943[/ATTACH]

I've wanted this print for a while!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]145944[/ATTACH]

Beautiful Holland Mug
[ATTACH=CONFIG]145945[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 12-20-2010 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Chele
Sorry about the squeals from Florida. Could ya'll hear me around the world? I am so excited! My angel STAR is at it again. Just look at all the lovely fabrics! I love each and everyone of them! I'll be busy for a while with all these lovelies! The mug is gorgeous too!

Thanks again STAR. You're the best!

Ooooo what pretties!!!!

jetnica 12-20-2010 06:10 PM

I got another wonderful box from my angel Aurora today!!

I will post pictures soon!