Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

laparshall 11-05-2010 10:40 AM

What a nice package you received. I love the puzzle too.

SulaBug 11-05-2010 10:54 AM

WOW!! What a wonderful package you received from your SQA!!
Your puzzle is going to be so fun to put together. I will be anxious to see it when you are finished!!
:D :D :D :D

mjsylvstr 11-05-2010 01:53 PM

OMG.......I just noticed that I forgot the picture of the autumn hand towel........

I am sorry Angel, it was on the side and I snapped away before realizing that I missed putting it in the picture...

but here it is ladies....isn't it just great?

thanks, Angel..........mj

mjsylvstr 11-05-2010 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am really getting senile !!!!!!!!

ok, ok.here it is, finally !!!!!!!!!

finally. it is online !!!!!!!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]119474[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 11-05-2010 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
Well, she did it again.........

I am entertaining next week..lots of ladies..and I was going to go out and buy some pumpkins......to go with the autumn theme...

well, the postman arrived today with a box in his pack for me.......and in it was a pumpkin S&P shaker set.....along with an Autumn guest towel.

An autumn/quilt jigsaw puzzle which when (and if) I can complete it, will get framed and be hung in my sewing room.

An adorable pin cushion......which perhaps will keep me from having to get down and pick up all these pins that go astray.

There was a retractable tape measure which is perfect for the purse...........
..and the handmade change purse will make it's home in my handbag as soon as this picture is posted....in fact, the tape measure will fit in there along with any change., and the colors match perfectly.

And since the weather is turning chilly here in Jersey, my hands will keep nice and toasty with the gloves that were nestled in the bottom of the gifts..........

Thanks so much Angel...I do appreciate each and everything that you have sent my way along this year's journey.

Love and many thanks again, your angelee, MaryJane

What a sweet angel, she must have been reading your mind!

Dawn Hendrix 11-08-2010 01:08 PM

mighty quite over here... I thought I had stopped getting messages... nobodys talking.. I got it now!

brushandthimble 11-08-2010 01:18 PM

I think I have everything for my last package, thinking I will have some for her to open when she receives it, and some maked to wait for the reveal date. Need to start wrapping them:)

I have a few small things to send to my Angel also. Hope she reveals herself to me and includes her address:)

mcdaniel023 11-08-2010 02:28 PM

Just finished a special final gift for my angelee for Christmas. Finding special gifts for #$%^&?? has been so much fun.

Tussymussy 11-08-2010 02:34 PM

That is one darling rooster. I love it.

letsquilt 11-08-2010 04:27 PM

I cant believe this year is almost over. I sure hope someone takes this over so we can do this again.
K White you have been awsome with all of us, and I thank you for allowing me to join this swap I have truely loved it and have had the best Angel.