Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 09-07-2010 12:11 PM

True Peach!! You are so cute!!

SulaBug 09-07-2010 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by SulaBug
I am thinking that I will send my Christmas box, to my Secret Quilt Angel, in October. I have bought some things that I think she might like to have before Christmas time. Just in case she wants to use them!! :D If there are any other ideas for Christmas boxes, I am open to any suggestions!! This year has been so much fun & A Great One!! I love you SQA & my Angelee!!
:D :D :D :D

I was thinking I might do the same thing If we don't hear from Kwhite. I think she is MIA. I will send it the end of Oct. I always thought it was silly when people get Christmas stuff for Christmas. If you get it before you have a few weeks to use it if you get it for Christmas you have to wait almost a year to use it. I was hoping that the last package would have not only my angels name but her addy too so I could send her something.

Thanks Peach, I am glad you like the idea of mailing Christmas things in October. It makes sense to me!! Sulabug
:D :D :D :D

Leota 09-07-2010 02:42 PM

We could send a "Christmas" box in October and then the real Christmas gift in December where we reveal who we are....is this an option?

brushandthimble 09-07-2010 05:25 PM

Well I was out shopping, doing some errands and picked up a few things for my Angelee. I have started thinking about my Angel and have one or two small things for her.

sewnsewer2 09-07-2010 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

Originally Posted by wvdek
Ok, time for Trupeach to take a deep breath and relax.

NO.............................I will not take a deep breath instead I WILL HOLD BY BREATH UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER or until I turn blue and pass out which ever comes first. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hold on Peachy, I'll send the parametics to revive you. :lol:

Make sure you tell then to send a cute older man and that I might need mouth to mouth.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok!

I AM STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!! I even put lipstick so I am all pretty when he gets here.

They said they had to round up a sexy good looking medic 1st and they'll get him there asap. :lol: :lol:

sewnsewer2 09-07-2010 05:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OMG I got and unexpected squishy from "Tiger" today! Thank you ever so much!! My DGD already claimed it for a quilt for her! :lol:

Looky how beautiful these fabrics are! The stack of fabrics match the moda charms! :D Aren't they pretty?

letsquilt 09-07-2010 06:22 PM

all the squishies are great, I havent gotten any post from this thread in a long time so took awhile to catch up.

Minnie 09-07-2010 08:08 PM

I just wanted to say thank you to my SQA. I received a pkg today that had a cute tea cup card with a tea bag. TAZO ZEN tea, one of my favorites. She also sent a handmade patchwork heart pin from The Sisterhood of Quilters, wrapped in a piece of the cutest material. Maybe she could let MS. White know the name of the material. I sure would like to see if I could find it to buy...It is darling!!!!!I wish I had a camera...Anyway. Thank you so much SQA.....You truely are an Angel....I love everything. Thank you for thinking of me....

gramqlts 09-07-2010 08:55 PM

Hey Peach....most of our EMT's on all our ambulances are females....am sending an older gal for you...lol.

My sister used to hold her breath til she turned blue and passed out when she would throw tantrums and it scared my mom to death. The doctor told her to throw a glass of ice water in her face when she held her breath.......here comes the ice water Peach. Hope you don't get too many chills!!!!

I love the fabrics you got sewnsewer2....they are so cute!
I have not heard from my Angel in awhile but if she's like me she has been very busy this summer. I'm ready to start shopping for Halloween, then Thanksgiving but isn't shopping for Christmas kind of jumping the gun? Still hot as hell here!

And Peachey, you are not getting my goodies so back off or loose a few fingers girlfriend......lol

trupeach1 09-07-2010 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by gramqlts
Hey Peach....most of our EMT's on all our ambulances are females....am sending an older gal for you...lol.

My sister used to hold her breath til she turned blue and passed out when she would throw tantrums and it scared my mom to death. The doctor told her to throw a glass of ice water in her face when she held her breath.......here comes the ice water Peach. Hope you don't get too many chills!!!!

Thanks but sewsewer is already sending someone for me. As for the water it was in the upper 90's and humid send the ice water my way.