Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 09-06-2010 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

Originally Posted by wvdek
Ok, time for Trupeach to take a deep breath and relax.

NO.............................I will not take a deep breath instead I WILL HOLD BY BREATH UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER or until I turn blue and pass out which ever comes first. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hold on Peachy, I'll send the parametics to revive you. :lol:

Make sure you tell then to send a cute older man and that I might need mouth to mouth.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok!

SulaBug 09-06-2010 11:23 PM

OMG!! :thumbup: You girls are having way to much fun!! I am enjoying reading all of the posts today!!
:D :D :D :D

sewnsewer2 09-07-2010 05:16 AM

To my SQA Twinkle-Belle, we made the other 2 cookies this weekend and are enjoying them! :thumbup: Eiley was so excited!

Sugarpumpkin 09-07-2010 07:11 AM

I got kicked off this threads :( Hate when that happens!

Just want to let my new angel know that I received your lovely card :)
The puppy on the front is adorable!!

Chrickett 09-07-2010 10:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was wondering the same thing truepeach, and who will do the secret Santa thisyear??????? I am going to send my SQA a christmas box , in December, Maybe K white wll let us know soon how we are going to do the christmas. box. ??????I love secret boxes.

Chrickett 09-07-2010 10:47 AM

we love ya.

Originally Posted by Sugarpumpkin
I got kicked off this threads :( Hate when that happens!

Just want to let my new angel know that I received your lovely card :)
The puppy on the front is adorable!!

SulaBug 09-07-2010 11:04 AM

I am thinking that I will send my Christmas box, to my Secret Quilt Angel, in October. I have bought some things that I think she might like to have before Christmas time. Just in case she wants to use them!! :D If there are any other ideas for Christmas boxes, I am open to any suggestions!! This year has been so much fun & A Great One!! I love you SQA & my Angelee!!

trupeach1 09-07-2010 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Chrickett
I was wondering the same thing truepeach, and who will do the secret Santa thisyear??????? I am going to send my SQA a christmas box , in December, Maybe K white wll let us know soon how we are going to do the christmas. box. ??????I love secret boxes.

I heard it through the grape vine Teri is suppose to do it. However I don't know it for sure. Remember she took over SS last year for Shadow.

trupeach1 09-07-2010 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
I am thinking that I will send my Christmas box, to my Secret Quilt Angel, in October. I have bought some things that I think she might like to have before Christmas time. Just in case she wants to use them!! :D If there are any other ideas for Christmas boxes, I am open to any suggestions!! This year has been so much fun & A Great One!! I love you SQA & my Angelee!!

I was thinking I might do the same thing If we don't hear from Kwhite. I think she is MIA. I will send it the end of Oct. I always thought it was silly when people get Christmas stuff for Christmas. If you get it before you have a few weeks to use it if you get it for Christmas you have to wait almost a year to use it. I was hoping that the last package would have not only my angels name but her addy too so I could send her something.

trupeach1 09-07-2010 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by wvdek
Ok, time for Trupeach to take a deep breath and relax.

NO.............................I will not take a deep breath instead I WILL HOLD BY BREATH UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER or until I turn blue and pass out which ever comes first. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hold on Peachy, I'll send the parametics to revive you. :lol:

Make sure you tell then to send a cute older man and that I might need mouth to mouth.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok!

I AM STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!! I even put lipstick so I am all pretty when he gets here.