Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Charlee 06-05-2010 08:37 PM

:lol: I know it seems silly...it's only fabric...BUT!! It's SUCH special fabric to me! Maybe it'll come to me in a dream or something...that very special use for it that will do it justice! :)

mjsylvstr 06-06-2010 03:05 AM

2 Attachment(s)
here are two things that I have made from my Angel's gifts.

Still have some charms, which are still on the drawing board looking for just that right project and some FQs, which I am not quite sure what they will become.......

You are so right, it has to be something special.

My first picture below, is of the aprons.... the fabric and the pattern, arrived early on.....

the second contains the yellow FQ I received and was able to use up some of my stash completing the "old oak tree"

MaryJane

4 aprons.....the same yet a little different !!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]80139[/ATTACH]

tie a yellow ribblon 'round the old oak tree !!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]80140[/ATTACH]

mjsylvstr 06-06-2010 03:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OMG.......I forgot my gambling tablecloth.......how could I do that?

The solid red center has been untouched.....it is waiting for my jackpot !!!!!!

Don't you love it? She sure knows hubby and me !!!!!!!!

mj

still waiting to fill that center with $$$$$$
[ATTACH=CONFIG]80141[/ATTACH]

sandpat 06-06-2010 05:23 AM

MJ, it seems you hit the "jackpot" already! Your projects are certainly all keepers and all the fabric worked wonderfully in them!

I haven't cut into mine yet either. I'm like ya'll...just have to find that "special" thing for it. I've recieved the prettiest fabric!!

chewboo 06-06-2010 07:12 AM

i have used a few of mine for the claudias mystery quilt

dh got home from work at 4:00am and woke me to tell me i had a package from angel baby just had to open it then will take a pic later i got some more wonderful fabric a book of fabric bowls and a nice case to put a hot iron into

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
you have such wonderful ideas for squishies

montanaquilter 06-06-2010 08:14 AM

those are some really cool aprons and quilts!! i love what you did with all the different fabric that you received from your angel!

sewnsewer2 06-06-2010 04:41 PM

Great job MJ! :thumbup:

Grama Lehr 06-07-2010 06:22 AM

What lovely presents!! The apron print is just darling! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Leota 06-07-2010 01:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got package from my SQA today....just in time for my anniversary :D
a really sweet card and a wonderful twin heart wall hanging... I opened it with my mother and she said I could hang it in her room when we get her apartment completed :D
Thank you dear SQA you are the greatest.
Oh and I took pics :D It's a little dark and I don't know how to rotate pictures yet. :D but as you can see it's really pretty and the white is sparklely :D

Heart wall hanging
[ATTACH=CONFIG]80839[/ATTACH]

crkathleen 06-07-2010 01:26 PM

Thank you Quilt Angel for the wonderful card you sent. :)