Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Charlee 06-03-2010 08:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
May I just say that I have the absolute BEST ANGEL?? :) Check out the anniversary gift that she sent to us! The table runner, magazine and card were tucked into that awesome wine box!
Thank you again ANGEL...you are entirely TOO GOOD to me! (I'm not going to try to stop you tho! :lol: ) I so wish I could give you a big huge hug!!

The GORGEOUS table runner/card/magazine/wine box!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]78771[/ATTACH]

Check out the back....I love it!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]78951[/ATTACH]

The label....~happy lil sigh~
[ATTACH=CONFIG]78952[/ATTACH]

SulaBug 06-03-2010 10:31 PM

Charlee,
How Lucky can you be? :thumbup: Your Angel has made you the most beautiful gift for your Anniversary!! :D I am so excited for you. Happy Anniversary to you two!!
:D :D :D :D

montanaquilter 06-04-2010 03:53 AM

that is a beautiful table runner!! I just love the stitching on the label too!! You lucky girl. Hope that you had a wonderful anniversary.

sandpat 06-04-2010 05:41 AM

Oooohhh Charlee...that is gorgeous! You DO have a great Angel!! :lol:

sewnsewer2 06-04-2010 12:07 PM

How pretty!

Leota 06-04-2010 03:18 PM

How pretty.
Happy Anniversary!
How many years?
What date? :D
I know nosey :D

3incollege 06-04-2010 04:38 PM

I came home today from Kohl's, where I work, and there was a package ! I just knew it had to be my angel sending me something. I just want to thank you very very much.
This is what my angel sent to me. Chocolates suger-free-pepermint candies. My favorite.
two adorable angels.
wind chimes, which has a beautiful chime.
silicone iron mat, a night light
and a pack of redwork squares, never saw anything like that , I'm going to check around so I can get a set to make a lap quilt. You are the greatest. Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip.keep safe.
Hugs, Donna

jetnica 06-04-2010 09:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dearest Angel

I got your package today!! I am so happy to hear from you and to know everything is okay!

I really got some of the best stuff!! A 1/2 a yard of gorgeous maroon fabric (my FAVORITE color!!) five fat quarters, two great books, a mini rotary cutter, a ruler handle, CHOCOLATE!, a great TURTLE pattern --- awesome awesome awesome.

Thank you again angel -- what a great day!

wvdek 06-04-2010 10:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by wvdek
Yesterday I was sitting in my reclner moping. I couldn't get on the Net because the storm on Monday 'burned' up the receiver box (not fixed until today three days later) and I was not up to sewing because I royally goofed up my tablerunner for my partner which is now late, and so I was sitting and watching a movie.

DH came in the door with the mail and a box. I thought, "Oh goody. The pully came for my garden tractor so now we can fix it and I can go mow the lawn (5 acres worth). But gosh, that's a big box for such a little pully". He went in the kitchen and came right back out smiling sweetly and handed me the box.

Wouldn't ya know it! My dear sweet SQA came through and saved the day again. Best thing is I wasn't expecting anything after the lovely box with so many goodies she sent last time.

Wowee, what a great surprise. I will post pics later.

Thank you thank you. You are truly the bestest. How can I ever repay you for your generosity? Bless you.

OMGosh, I forgot to post the pics. Here they are.

The mug and accessories are so cute and kind of match an earlier calendar she sent. The Tote umbrella matches the yellow and blue Bow Tie tote I am working on. The pattern book looks interesting and full of projects as is the little card showing how to make a runner x2 easy peasy. The little basket of fabric is all patriotic, so guess what the runner will probably be? And, she sent a bunch of Ceylon teas which I have been enjoying. Thank you so much.
Funny thing is the pully already came and was put on my tractor later in the day. Darn, had to mow.

quiltwoman 06-05-2010 07:25 AM

3 Attachment(s)
As promised, here are my goodies I rec'd. The pin cushion is so adorable and the mushroom house is precious! Look at all the work my SQA put into it. I just love it all :thumbup:

The "goodies"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79737[/ATTACH]

Look at the detail--how precious.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79738[/ATTACH]