Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 06-02-2010 01:24 PM

Awwww, she adorable!! I love it! Thanks for the pattern too. :D

Grama Lehr 06-02-2010 01:29 PM

How very sweet! An angel block from your Angel!!! I wonder if she has brown hair??? hmmmmmm :roll: :roll: :roll:

SaraSewing 06-02-2010 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
I got a beautiful card from my SQA today, and in it was this block for the month of May. She has sent me one every month, what a wonderful quilt I will have :-D
This one is called Rachel's Angel Block, and it is wonderful. Look at all the detail, the bow in here hair, and the bow on her dress with the gems on it. it is just wonderful! She also sent me the pattern, so here it is to share with all of you.
Thanks so much, she is just wonderful!! :D

Wow, I love this block. It's just prefect. I"d like to make a wall hanging of four different dresses to put on our Hospice wall to recognize the wonderful volunteers we have. Thanks for the idea!

kwhite 06-03-2010 08:16 AM

REDQUILTER do you eat chocolate?

Grama Lehr 06-03-2010 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite

Is that a trick question??? 8-)

kwhite 06-03-2010 08:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nope her Angel wants to know.

I received a wonderful gift from my Angel the other day. Sorry I have taken a few days to post. I love it. The fabric is beautiful and the pattern is perfect. My Angel is so good to me. I really appreciate her immensely.

redquilter 06-03-2010 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite

Oh boy - do I ever! (prefer dark if anyone is interested!)

quiltwoman 06-03-2010 11:48 AM

Can I just tell you how wonderful my SQA "Anna" is?? May has been so hectic with graduation, work etc...I was bone tired today--sat outside listening to my 1st grader read at his school in 90 degree heat.

I pulled up to the house and there in front of me was the most wonderful package....I"ll keep the contents secret for now but wait until you see the delightful goodies I got--the absolute best are the handmade gifts...they are lovely. Thank you SQA--once again, you made my week :thumbup:
When I can locate the camera amidst the mess of my house, I'll share them with you. I know you will be :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: green with envy. ;)

Charlee 06-03-2010 12:49 PM

I'm at work, but sneaking in a few extra minutes here...I was going to wait until I got home tonite to post this, but I want my ANGEL to know that I got a package when I got to the office this morning! (They delivered it here since I wasn't at home on my days off) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

The most lovely gifts! I opened the box to find a great wine box....such a pretty thing that will grace my sewing room! Inside was the most fantastic table runner, along with a Quick Quilts mag and a BEAUTIFUL card! William was as impressed and as touched as I was! We both thank you ANGEL!!!! ~HUG~

I'll post pics as soon as I can when I get home tonite!

chewboo 06-03-2010 08:19 PM

i dont know why but i havent been getting notices of this site and had to go back to page 194 and catch up what wonderful things everyone is getting

and it is really fun to shop for our angels i have a box in my sewing room i keep adding to so i have lots just have to decide what to mail when