Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Charlee 04-21-2010 11:58 AM

I'm about to start playing with my new yoyo maker too! :) Great minds think alike? :)

STAR 04-21-2010 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
Funny I was makeing yoyo's today with my new yoyo maker..

:thumbup: :thumbup: wow that makes 3 great minds!!

STAR 04-21-2010 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by laparshall
Star: Why that looks like a perfect yo yo.

well thank you!! I thought it was ok for my first but I like perfect much better!! ;-)

gramqlts 04-21-2010 01:05 PM

Ya'll are having way too much fun with your yoyo makers. I don't have one but Chrickett lets me borrow hers. Aren't they fun??? I love seeing them used as 3D flowers on quilts, wall hangings, etc. So prescious!!!

STAR 04-21-2010 01:06 PM

it was lots of fun! if you would have seen me you would have laughed because I did it SO slow and read through the directions step by step. then when it was time to pull the string I did that even slower,LOL

Leota 04-21-2010 01:14 PM

I remember when you had to make the yo-yo's using a circle of cardboard and how labor intensive they were...this was way before there was a yo-yo maker. I don't have one but then I'm still learning the bare basics of quilting.

sewjoyce 04-21-2010 01:36 PM

Yo-yo making must be in the air!! I just bought 2 new ones -- one does a flower and the other a butterfly!!! :lol: :lol:

STAR 04-21-2010 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Yo-yo making must be in the air!! I just bought 2 new ones -- one does a flower and the other a butterfly!!! :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
how awesome that we are all working on yoyo's!! I am just so happy that my angel made it all possible for me!!

Leota 04-21-2010 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by STAR

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
how awesome that we are all working on yoyo's!! I am just so happy that my angel made it all possible for me!!

hmmmm...does that make ya'll a bunch of "yo-yo's" :) lol... Just teasing... I love this group.

magnolia 04-21-2010 08:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received a giant box from my Angel today. Thank you so much. She sent all kinds of fabrics, thread, a couple books, a plastic holder for little things or glasses (I just got a new pair), a pattern, and more items. There are too many to name. I also love the cat and kitten fabric. I think I might make these into little pillows for my nieces for Christmas or their Birthdays. She also asked if I could post some of my favorite colors. My favorite colors are green, blue, and pink. I am happy with anything though. Thank you again for such a great gift. And thank you for the birthday wishes!