Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Chrickett 12-21-2010 05:10 AM

for some reason I can not getmy pictures to post. I am not to smart on the computer, I will try and get a picture for you or I can mail you one. we will see how things come out LOL.

Originally Posted by SulaBug

Originally Posted by Chrickett
Slu Bug
your puppy looks a lot like my puppt, mine is a mix but very lovable she is a rescue dog they make the best pets I think.
Chrickett

Chrickett,
I would love to see a picture of your puppy, too. Are you able to post pictures? I agree about rescue babies making great pets!!
:D :D :D :D

jetnica 12-21-2010 05:03 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hooray Pictures!

MORE goodies from my Angel Aurora!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146570[/ATTACH]

Super Cute Santa Earrings - From my Angel Aurora
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146571[/ATTACH]

Goodies from my Angelee - LetsQuilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146572[/ATTACH]

Beautiful Turtle Ornaments from my Angelee LetsQuilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146573[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 12-21-2010 05:39 PM

So cute! Love those turtles!

Grama Lehr 12-21-2010 06:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much Quilt Addict and taking over the duties of my SQA!! I really, truely loved all of my presents!!

sewnsewer2 12-22-2010 07:18 AM

Great pressies Marie!

SulaBug 12-22-2010 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Great pressies Marie!

Oh yes, I certainly agree with Dawn!! :thumbup: Enjoy all of your lovely gifts you have received & have a Merry Christmas.
:D :D :D :D

Grama Lehr 12-22-2010 06:02 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Thank you Secret Quilt Angel, Lisa, A.K.A Quilt Addict, for the huge box of stuff that you sent me today. I'ts really cool. I got a box full of 13 presents. One said open right away, the rest are numbered and have dates on them. I got to open the Santa bag today, but have to wait to Christmas to open the next one, then one on December 26th, and one a day there after! I will be celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas!! Whoo-hoo! Today's gift was a lovely dish towel with a snowman and an angel ornadment for the tree. I need to find a picture to add to it first.
Thank you ever so much Lisa!! I will try really hard to only open one a day. . . . . :roll:

redquilter 12-22-2010 06:36 PM

What fun - a very clever idea!

magnolia 12-22-2010 07:33 PM

I received my SQA package today. My SQA is Quiltingbee12. Thank you so much. She sent me a puzzle in a beautiful Christmas tin, a cute Christmas bag she made for me, some beautiful quilt squares, a tissue holder, some candles, a book called A Country Christmas by Eleanor Burns, some chocolate-ate that already, some cute coasters, and a spool of thread. I will try to post pictures tomorrow. I'm trying to get some Christmas gifts finished.

sewnsewer2 12-22-2010 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
Thank you Secret Quilt Angel, Lisa, A.K.A Quilt Addict, for the huge box of stuff that you sent me today. I'ts really cool. I got a box full of 13 presents. One said open right away, the rest are numbered and have dates on them. I got to open the Santa bag today, but have to wait to Christmas to open the next one, then one on December 26th, and one a day there after! I will be celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas!! Whoo-hoo! Today's gift was a lovely dish towel with a snowman and an angel ornadment for the tree. I need to find a picture to add to it first.
Thank you ever so much Lisa!! I will try really hard to only open one a day. . . . . :roll:

How cool is that? My gosh you will be in hog heaven into the new year, huh?

:lol: