Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

laparshall 12-14-2010 09:07 AM

Yesterday, I received a lovely Christmas tree and a beautiful star both made from fat quarters and a pair of Christmas socks with penguins on them. I didn't get a chance to take a picture, but will post one as soon as I can. The tree and star are so clever. I didn't see a note that said wait to open, and you have made me wait in the past, so I figured I may as well open it. Thank you my dear sweet Angel. I took note that you did not reveal yourself. I sure hope you are planning to as I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to personally thank you for all that you have done for me throughout the year. I have been so blessed.

Linda

laparshall 12-14-2010 09:11 AM

I mailed a package to my Angelee yesterday afternoon, they promised that it would arrive Thursday or maybe Friday. There is still hope. Neither my Angelee nor I are able to make it to the chat, but I hope everyone has fun. Thank you KWhite and your helpers for all your efforts, you have had your hands full all year long. Hope you are still smiling. It has been fun following this thread and watching so many people being blessed by complete strangers and I'm sure there have been many friendships started because of this thread. I'm sorry to those who have been disappointed, and hope you will be able to find forgiveness and move beyond it. I am encouraged that there are so many people who did follow through on their commitments and all in all it seemed to be a successful swap. There are many Angels among us. I had fun being one of them, and even more being blessed by one of you. I look forward to you revealing yourself.
Linda

chewboo 12-14-2010 10:04 AM

4 Attachment(s)
i was a lucky one and got to open early--been slow posting as i needed batteries and kept forgetting
yes i am spoiled i got so much 2 fat quarters a cute doll 2 angel ormaments needles a marker and so much more thank you my angel will not asy who dont want to reveal til after the 16

DSCN0937
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143234[/ATTACH]

DSCN0938
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143235[/ATTACH]

DSCN0939
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143236[/ATTACH]

DSCN0940
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143237[/ATTACH]

Grama Lehr 12-14-2010 10:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have enjoyed the S.Q.A. project too! I loved sending little things to Barb M, my angel. But, I felt truly blessed when a couple of Angels took me under their wing and sent me cards and gifts. Thank you so much for adopting me.
Teddy Bear #3, Mary Jane, you always put a smile on my face, I really loved your surprise emails and cards. Thank you once again for the lovely package. The C.D.s are very special to me. My Quilt Guild Card will stay in my wallet forever! :thumbup:
Dawn, you have brought tears of joy to my eyes and a warm fuzzy feeling to my heart. Thank you for caring about me, I wished we lived closer, I know that we would be B.F.F.s The treasures that you made and sent me will be a constant reminder of you and your generosity! I am in complete awe of your craftsmanship. Thank you for the marvelous Santa wall hanging.
To my New Angel, whom I seriously hope will reveal herself, THANK YOU for pitching in and adopting me. The gift of the Panera Gift card, celebrating a very special day for me, was so kind and thoughtful. Being a Grama is so special!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!

sewnsewer2 12-14-2010 06:17 PM

Marie, is was my pleasure stepping in and adopting you :) Besides, I made a good friend!

mcdaniel023 12-14-2010 06:32 PM

I got a big heavy box today. It doesn't say SQA or wait...but it is from a name I don't recognize. I will open tomorrow, unless I am told not to. :D :D :D

sewnsewer2 12-15-2010 02:46 PM

Nothing for me yet :(

Aurora 12-15-2010 03:10 PM

I finally got out to mail packages today. All were mailed via Priority Mail. All should be received by Saturday.

sharon b 12-15-2010 04:21 PM

Only one more day :lol: :lol: :lol:

KGoodhand 12-15-2010 05:48 PM

No package here either but the weather is so bad here! We were told it was so bad that the government declared a state of emergency for the area! We have unable to leave our little town since Monday!!! Nothing in and nothing out! I am lucky I mailed my angel her gift already and was told she received it!