Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Sugarpumpkin 08-26-2010 07:49 AM

I GOT A NEW ANGEL! I GOT A NEW ANGEL!

I had a very sweet person send me a gift because she felt bad that my angel has been MIA for 4 months.

It's a GREAT package! I will have to post pictures tomorrow because I left my camera cord at home today.

She wanted me to post some info on myself..so here it is:

-I am allergic to tree nuts, but peanuts are ok and I LOVE peanut butter
-I am not big on chocolate, more of a candy person! Jelly beans, sour patch kids, twizzlers etc.
-My favorite colors are Pink, Dark Purple, and Green
-My Favorite animals are #1 Elephants, #2 Penguins, #3 Owls
-My Birthday is Nov. 8th
-I am Canadian

and my BFF is LovingIzabella (April)...I can't think of anything else to say right now, but she would be a good person to ask LOL

THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGEL!!!

Grama Lehr 08-26-2010 07:54 AM

Yeah for Pitch Hitting Angels!!

Sugarpumpkin, I'm so happy for you! I can feel your excitement! :lol: I can't wait to see the pictures! What did you get? 8-)

sewnsewer2 08-26-2010 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Sugarpumpkin

I had a very sweet person send me a gift because she felt bad that my angel has been MIA for 4 months.

It's a GREAT package! I will have to post pictures tomorrow because I left my camera cord at home today.

-I am not big on chocolate, more of a candy person! Jelly beans, sour patch kids, twizzlers etc.
-My Birthday is Nov. 8th
-I am Canadian

and my BFF is LovingIzabella (April)...I can't think of anything else to say right now, but she would be a good person to ask LOL

Whoo Hoo! Glad to hear this! :-D Can't wait to see pics.

Sugarpumpkin 08-26-2010 08:05 AM

Lets see....I got some jewelry making supplies, a really cute angel pin, a beautiful mini wreath that I think my angel might have made herself, another cute pin that she possibly made herself, a beautiful card and a really cute square for decoration that has a really sweet saying on it (I know I didn't justify explaining that but I don't know what else to call it!)

sharon b 08-26-2010 10:57 AM

4 Attachment(s)
:oops: :oops: I put my read bag away so I wouldn't open it right away , and yep out of sight, out of mind :oops:

I opened it last night with my friend over so we could enjoy the pressies together :thumbup: ( actually I wanted to make her jealous :wink: LOL )

Thank You for the fabric and the bag :thumbup: The bags are all the rage and now I have one very few will get their hands on, so they CANNOT claim it is theirs :lol:

It is Kitty Cucumber ( 2 panels/sets of squares) and matching fabric :lol:

The red bag it came in !
[ATTACH=CONFIG]104722[/ATTACH]

Kitty Cucumber panel one side
[ATTACH=CONFIG]104731[/ATTACH]

Kitty other side
[ATTACH=CONFIG]104732[/ATTACH]

Matching fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]104733[/ATTACH]

Chrickett 08-26-2010 11:37 AM

I love elephants too, I am glad you got a package, I know it made you feel good, but It was'nt from me, somebody else had the same Idea.

Originally Posted by Sugarpumpkin

-My Birthday is Nov. 8th
-I am Canadian

karielt 08-26-2010 11:46 AM

Hey does anyone remember what the date was that we were all going to revel who we are to our Angelees?

pocoellie 08-26-2010 11:50 AM

I believe in December sometime, that's about all I know.

Chrickett 08-26-2010 12:00 PM

What a good thing sugar pumpkinput on the sight what she liked and what she was alergic to, I think it would be a good Idea for all of us to dothat and then we can see what one likes and does not like and that away we can oplan our boxes acordingly. What do you think.

I love chocoleate , peanut butter, and all food , I love pink,black blues, batiks , yellow, , I have almost every ruler there is for quilting. zmy best friend is Sandy Young, and my Husband,
who is off on his Harley, and I have sewed all day. I am trying to finish the 5 quilts that were not finished. that is my weekly gold.

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
Yeah for Pitch Hitting Angels!!

Sugarpumpkin, I'm so happy for you! I can feel your excitement! :lol: I can't wait to see the pictures! What did you get? 8-)

pocoellie 08-26-2010 12:19 PM

Chrickett-sounds like a terrific idea. I'm not allergic to anything, I think I love just about any color, but blues, purples, pinks I think are my favorite. Favorite animals, are horses and dogs, not necessarily in that order, then cats, but in general like all animals, DO NOT like snakes. LOL