Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

ckcowl 08-25-2010 04:42 PM

it must have been quite a surprise to open the door and find the package i wonder why the postman didn't even knock.
it sounds like a wonderful package

Originally Posted by grammo013
The mail lady left me a package on the front porch this afternoon. She didn't knock or anything, mom and I was right in the living room.

A wonderful package from my secret angel. I love everything in it and the note to go with it. She is promising chocolates when the weather is cooler yummm.
There is a very nice tote bag thay she has made for me. A Pattern book, Weekend Log Cabin Quilts. I have been wanting totry one of these. There was a spool or artful thread, small scissors attached to a angel rope,, a thread cutter that you hook on your person, 2 fat quarters, and a whole slew of f8ths.

Also a book. The New Years Quilt. Now to find time to read it.lol

Thank you dear angel. I love everything. ((((HUGS)))

:-D :-D :-D :-D :D :-D :-D :thumbup: :D

ckcowl 08-25-2010 04:47 PM

i participate in a round robin somewhere else and we have one participant in Canada, we have had quilts sit in customs for 5 months holding up the round robins, so your angel could well be sending and it could be sitting. we always use tracking and insurance and maybe if we are going to send international we should make it a practice to always use tracking info on our packages. it does cost a little more but it can sure save feelings and you at least know each person is doing what they should and the wonderful borders are ... doing what they do

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian

Originally Posted by pocoellie
Baren*eh*ked- I think that you're reading too much into the "rudeness" language, I think they're doing it in playfulness and not meaning anything rude about it.

Have you notified kwhite that your angel isn't sending? If the assigned angels for some reason or other can't participate, they should at least send a card to let their angelee know that they need to drop out and then kwhite can arrange other angels to take over.

Naw, well, I've mentionned it a couple of times, but I don't want to jump the gun because I know the mail can be slow...

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

wvdek 08-25-2010 05:09 PM

Angel, I have not found my camera.
Hmm, where did I put it so I wouldn't forget where I put it?

Maybe my bookbag, purse, car, bedroom dresser, oh me!

harleyquinn2323 08-25-2010 05:44 PM

I was so happy to find a package from my secret angel over the weekend - I apologize for not posting earlier, but life has gotten away from me lately...as well as my camera! As soon as I can I will post a picture of the lovely items - I have all ready put two of the fat quarters to use and the notebook has become a constant companion. Many thanks to my angel!!! :)

grammo013 08-25-2010 07:34 PM

I am going to try to take pictures with my hubby's camera and see if I can post it. Wish me luck.

MaineGirl76 08-25-2010 08:18 PM

Thank you soooo much to my secret quilt Angel! I love all my goodies! I will post pics later, when hubby gets back with the camera. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! It came on a day when I was really down, Thanks soooo much!!!

My package went out today! Someone in Ohio is getting a package soon!!!!

karielt 08-25-2010 09:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
ok finely got a min here is a picture of what my dear Ethel sent and also my August block. Thanks again Ethel.

mjsylvstr 08-26-2010 02:47 AM

Karie..

I was just looking at that Atkinson's pattern for the table toppers....it is one of the latest catalogs.......from either Connecting Threads or Clotilde.......

It really is cute in the Halloween prints.......let's see it when finished.......cute also in Christmas fabrics........

maybe we will see both of the holidays from you.....mmmmm?

karielt 08-26-2010 06:28 AM

Thats the first thinging I'm going to work on I have a round table and need a table topper for fall. Just need to get a couple of other projects finished first. The apple stuff was yummmy too!!!

sewnsewer2 08-26-2010 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by karielt
ok finely got a min here is a picture of what my dear Ethel sent and also my August block. Thanks again Ethel.

Oh what a nice pressie! I love apple crisp!!