Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

MNQuilter 07-16-2010 11:34 AM

I got a belated birthday present from my Angel this week! What a sweetheart! I got some fat quarters, a small tote, crochet thread and needles, candle holders, a mug, a quilting magazine, embroidery floss and a kit and some iron on transfer patterns! I will have to take a picture yet but wanted to get on here and say Thank you!

Chrickett 07-16-2010 01:10 PM

Deb,
Thank you for the information, I am doing aswell as can be expected, My back hurts and they have me on medication, I have started a swim exersize class and that seems to help me with the pain, The dr. said it would be 8 months to a year before all is well. so I am sewing, resting and eating, I eed to go and get some chocolate,I have run out. LOL, you have a super day .

[quote=mcdaniel023]

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023

Originally Posted by Chrickett
how did you write your name in such pretty letters?????

Chrickett, in search put in signatures and the threads about it will come up. Isn't it cool? Another neat thing learned here.

I have been wondering about how you are doing. I hope you are feeling much better.

Charlee 07-16-2010 01:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My Angel has the absolute best timing!! William brought in a package for me this afternoon!

There was a metal basket filled with batiks, a darling pattern that I can't wait to make, some transparent tape for my rulers, a seam measure, some Grandma's spot remover, and the most darling wrist band pincushion!

Just when I was starting to feel a bit down because I wasn't feeling so good this afternoon, Miz Angel, you put the biggest smile on my face! Beautiful gifts from a beautiful Angel!! Thank you so VERY much! ~hug~

Sugarpumpkin 07-16-2010 02:09 PM

That is the cutest wrist pin cushion I have ever seen!

sewnsewer2 07-16-2010 02:44 PM

Wow, there were some nice gifts flying around!Glad they got there safe!

KGoodhand 07-16-2010 02:57 PM

These angels are amazing! Their timing is perfect!!!! Which is surprising when we have to deal with the postal systems!!!! Keep up the great work angels!! We love you all!!!!!!!

wvdek 07-16-2010 04:14 PM

Yep, she put a smile on my face. Love my Angel.

Charlee, I use that little measure thingy all the time. There are more measurements on there than one realizes.

montanaquilter 07-16-2010 07:29 PM

wow! everyone is receiving tons of gifts lately!! hope everyone is enjoying all that lovely material!! love the pincushion--it's so cute!

diannemc 07-17-2010 02:54 AM

I want to thank my secret Angel for the Birthday cards and fabric she sent..Thank you Thank you! You are so sweet! Yes not one but three cards! Thanks for making me feel so special!...I am just sorry I don't have a way right now to post pictures...as soon as I can i will!

Ybridgegal 07-17-2010 03:00 AM

Happiness is....knowing my Anglee is happy...not only with what she gets but the smile I know is on her face and the delight in her heart. COLOR ME HAPPY