Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 09-21-2010 08:05 PM

Chrys, what pretty blocks and I love the dot fabric! What a sweet angel :)

PuffinGin 09-22-2010 04:17 AM

Great presents winging to you Angelees from your SQAs. The doggies panels are adorable; family fun night -- yum; and love the blocks (envious of that great batik fabric), dots fabric, book to read cuddled in a quilt on a cool fall night (oh ya, if it's a romance that might warm you up too. lol). Sweet angel cookie cutter. It makes me think I should go look in my cookie cutter tangle in the drawer to see if I've got an angel one.

quiltnut4ever 09-22-2010 09:53 AM

I apologize to my SQA! I do have a package to send out but unfortunately I have a pinched nerve on my right side and my MS kicked in bad. But I will be sending it out this week! Happy Fall!

trupeach1 09-22-2010 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
Sweetest day is coming up. I sent my angel a pressie. I'm not sure if she is north south east or west. Can;t remember for sure.

what is Sweetest Day and when is it???????????

dojo36 09-22-2010 01:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
my SQA struck again with a bunch of fat quarters, a note tablet, and a bag of yummy chocolates with almonds. thank you so much, i'll be so glad when i get time to do some quilting for myself instead of for others. i just love all those fat quarters, they are so beautiful and will go so good together or blended in with others that you have sent me. won't be long now till we'll all be finding out our SQA.

beautiful fat quarters
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91362[/ATTACH]

dojo36 09-22-2010 01:42 PM

P.S. oh and i forgot to mention that beautiful linen kitchen towel with the owl embroidered on it, it's so pretty and i have it hanging on my stove handle. your emb work is very good.
donna

sewnsewer2 09-22-2010 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by dojo36
my SQA struck again with a bunch of fat quarters, a note tablet, and a bag of yummy chocolates with almonds. thank you so much, i'll be so glad when i get time to do some quilting for myself instead of for others. i just love all those fat quarters, they are so beautiful and will go so good together or blended in with others that you have sent me. won't be long now till we'll all be finding out our SQA.

OMG those fats are so pretty! The owl is pretty, oh and just everything is so nice. You sure have a sweet SQA!

wvdek 09-22-2010 03:56 PM

Oh my, all my SQA received this month so far, is a card and note.

Hope she will forgive me.

Such nice pressies.

Is it just me or has the postings on here really slowed down?

OdessaQuilts 09-23-2010 08:34 AM

Dearest Angel o'mine:

I am sorry that I didn't post two days ago what you sent me for my birthday, but I have an excuse: I had put the package away so I would not be tempted to open it and nearly forgot about it! DH had made me a delicious and romantic birthday dinner, including a torted, filled and decorated cake, and we had quiet time together for my birthday. That in itself was so special that I didn't give a second thought to any other presents I had received.

Last night, however, I remembered the package and opened it to discover THREE lovely quilting books: two by Jinny Beyer (freshman & sophmore year quilting) and a book of two-block quilts. I'm sorry I don't recall the names right now as I am at work, but I wanted to remeber to thank you so very much for your oh-so-thoughtful gift. I am always on the lookout for good, basic technique books and the Beyer books will be perfect for that. I didn't get a lot of time to check them out with all the housework that's been sitting around waiting for me while I was busy baking for other people, but I intend to take them on a vacation getaway with DH the first weekend in Oct. so I can enjoy them without the "home" distractions.

You're so kind and I just love that you thought so much of me on my birthday.

THANKS SO MUCH!

You're the best!

DazzleMe! 09-23-2010 09:22 AM

To my dear Secret Angel:

Thank you so much for the beautiful card! So sweet!!

Your are the best!!!! I have loved everything you have sent to me! You are so kind and seem to read my mind!

I love the pattern you sent as well!!!! In between dr visits I am going through my stach and scrap bags looking for the "perfect" colors to use for it.

I am trying to load my camera program on my lap top. The desk top computer is so slow poor thing.

Thank you so much, love you!!!