Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

dojo36 09-23-2010 10:59 AM

and thank you again to my SQA for i got a nice sweet pretty card in the mail today after getting the package couple days ago. thanks again. i've just got to do some laundry today cause been behind on that trying to sew & quilt too much i guess.
donna

gramqlts 09-23-2010 11:10 AM

Donna - I have some of those fat quarters too.....don't you just love those small prints? They are so pretty. Your little owl tea-towell is adorable. Lucky, lucky you!!!!

gramqlts 09-23-2010 11:13 AM

wvdek - I agree....postings on here have really slowed down. Miss seeing everyone's postings daily. And Odessa sounds like you too hit the jackpot. And happy birthday too.

Peach - don't you know....every day on here is a sweet day!

Gramakitten 09-23-2010 01:06 PM

I look every day. But don't post as often as before. Will be off for a couple of days. I am going on my annual quilting retreat with Gwen Marston. This year I am going to a weekend retreat before with my buddies. So 10 days of Quilting and no laundry dishes cooking omg. I can hardly wait. So dear Francis don't worry about me. I will be ok. In heaven but ok. GK/Kathi

karielt 09-23-2010 01:35 PM

Wow lucky girl sounds like fun!

Gramakitten 09-24-2010 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by karielt

Karie I would love to have you join me. We have a ball, AND get lots accomplished.

crkathleen 09-24-2010 03:54 AM

I received a pacakge from my sweet angel! It had lots of office supplies and some pretty pastel fabric. Thank you so much!!! I actually work half a day today and off Saturday and Sunday so I get to play with my quilt stuff! Yeah!!
Thank you again sweet angel!

karielt 09-24-2010 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten

Originally Posted by karielt

Karie I would love to have you join me. We have a ball, AND get lots accomplished.

Swing on by and pick me up would love to come with you. :thumbup:

SaraSewing 09-24-2010 05:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a surprise pkg from my Fuzzy Angel. I great little zippered tate bag, perfect for travel, or for my "big" purse to keep accessories straight. It's a Laurel Burch. (I love Laurel stuff!) Also two cute FQ, such bright pretty choices. The button fabric is one I've never seen before. The pen says Sara, and it's BLUE ink. I have to write in blue at work, and no one will steal this pen!!!

The pen has this saying: Sara, a decisive lady with a generous nature. Yes, that is me!

The zippered bag says: Live from the wise voice in your heart, and each day will blossom.

Thank you. Hope all is well with you, and your summer was as fun as mine. I appreciate your gifts, but also for thinking of me.

Zip tote, fat quarters, and SARA pen
[ATTACH=CONFIG]112464[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 09-24-2010 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
I got a surprise pkg from my Fuzzy Angel. I great little zippered tate bag, perfect for travel, or for my "big" purse to keep accessories straight. It's a Laurel Burch. (I love Laurel stuff!) Also two cute FQ, such bright pretty choices. The button fabric is one I've never seen before. The pen says Sara, and it's BLUE ink. I have to write in blue at work, and no one will steal this pen!!!

The pen has this saying: Sara, a decisive lady with a generous nature. Yes, that is me!

The zippered bag says: Live from the wise voice in your heart, and each day will blossom.

Thank you. Hope all is well with you, and your summer was as fun as mine. I appreciate your gifts, but also for thinking of me.

awesome gifts!