Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Chrickett 01-18-2010 09:10 AM

Where is Shadow Dancer, I have not seen anything from her in a while. Shadow how are you doing???

STAR 01-18-2010 09:18 AM

yes my mom told me that my grandma always said there is no such thng as ugly fabric. I have to agree that some look real ugly until they are cut up and put with something else

sewnsewer2 01-18-2010 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
You must remember, what one person thinks is UGLY, another might think is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I almost put my foot in my mouth with my aunt. I had some really UGLY fabric, she saw it and begged for some to make an apron. I was more than happy to make her day and give her the entire piece of fabric. If I would had said something negative, I would still have it

That's true.

GladGrams 01-18-2010 01:31 PM

You must remember, what one person thinks is UGLY, another might think is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I almost put my foot in my mouth with my aunt. I had some really UGLY fabric, she saw it and begged for some to make an apron. I was more than happy to make her day and give her the entire piece of fabric. If I would had said something negative, I would still have it

ROFLOL I had the same thought regarding "ugly" - I'm feeling lucky love is blind...

Ybridgegal 01-18-2010 01:33 PM

I want to apologize to my SAnglee...the computer has been done. I did receive mine last Thurs. Well, let me say the best MMMMM's are gone. The two FQ's of teal love a lot want more!!!the pattern hummmmm don't know when that will get made especially since I'll do the wall hanging first. Thanks for the goodies.

Grama Lehr 01-18-2010 01:33 PM

SO TRUE! Never thought of it that way! :thumbup:

Grama Lehr 01-18-2010 01:36 PM

I got something for my Angel at the Road to California Quilt Show, I kinda want to tell her, when I send it, but I don't want her to figure out where it came from either. What should I do???

karielt 01-18-2010 02:43 PM

I got something for my Angel at the Road to California Quilt Show, I kinda want to tell her, when I send it, but I don't want her to figure out where it came from either. What should I do???

Your funny just tell her you got it at a quilt show but I think the cat is out of the bag now you have posted it here. What is it I wont tell her. :lol:

Chrickett 01-18-2010 02:57 PM

maybe you should not have posted it for her to read, I know I would be curious. Ha Ha

Catlady 01-18-2010 03:28 PM

Wait until December when we reveal ourselves. Then tell
her where you got it.