Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Show your Works in Progress (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/show-your-works-progress-t125751.html)

AnnaF 05-25-2011 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Let's have a Show your Works in Progress! My work in progress is a Double Wedding Quilt that will be 103.5 x 103.5.
I will enter this quilt in the Maine Pine Tree Quilters Guild Quilt Show in 2012 so I've got over a year to complete it. I plan to design an original quilting design for the melons and centers. I'm using all batiks in this quilt and I sooooo love it.

Blue's quilting mama 05-25-2011 06:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the shining star quilt top that I finished today...it is about 42 by 50 inches...

colleen53 05-25-2011 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i am working on a obw with hubby

AnnaF 05-25-2011 06:16 PM

I love your colors! All of my favorites..great job

tellabella 05-25-2011 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by AnnaF
Let's have a Show your Works in Progress! My work in progress is a Double Wedding Quilt that will be 103.5 x 103.5.
I will enter this quilt in the Maine Pine Tree Quilters Guild Quilt Show in 2012 so I've got over a year to complete it. I plan to design an original quilting design for the melons and centers. I'm using all batiks in this quilt and I sooooo love it.

Love this..would love the see this as go complete...

AnnaF 05-25-2011 06:17 PM

I love your quilt, the colors are so rich!

Kitsie 05-25-2011 06:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by AnnaF

Here is "Out of Darkness" by Pam Bono. Have done most of the SID, now working on grid for the center and will repeat it for the flowered border.

hopetoquilt 05-25-2011 06:21 PM

That would require a CAT scan. Most of my works in progress are in my head. It takes me a REALLY long time to select a project and I have multiple ideas I am JUST about ready to start... once I do start, I finish fast. I have the following quilts in a planning process: one for a friend, one (possible a storm at sea) for my aunt, one for my bed, one for each of my two boys (turtle theme and alligator theme), a hunter's star (pattern from a swap), a child quilt for a church auction and one for a 26 x 26 inch picture frame... oh and one with a panel I got for my father. LOL

jennychung 05-25-2011 06:26 PM

uha. after enjoying your pictures of many quilts made by yourself, I can really feel different culture of different countries. we have different sence to flower and life.

QuiltingGrannie 05-25-2011 06:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two of my current WIP.. Top one is on the longarm just about done. It is one I designed and am working also on preparing the pattern to be for sale.

Other one is queen size for DH. Piecing the back and them it will be ready for the longarm.

Another baby quilt started to cut the pieces today so no pic yet.

Designed and pieced by me -
[ATTACH=CONFIG]202464[/ATTACH]

Designed and pieced by me
[ATTACH=CONFIG]202465[/ATTACH]