Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Sneak Peak not finished yet (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/sneak-peak-not-finished-yet-t9877.html)

tlrnhi 08-06-2008 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by Riley
WELLLLL, I NEVER!
Look at all of you bickering over MY quilt?
It just naturally comes to me cause I am older than all you little babies out there.

How do you like them rocks tossed your way? Hmmmmmmm?
(It is a beauty,isn't it?)

Running awayyyyyyyyyy..........

R

Hey I'm the youngest!! It should go to me!!!!!!! as I'll be around a long time to really enjoy it!!! :) (evil grin)!!!!!!!!! Not to mention I"m the cutest!!! :) Note to self.. I'm about to lose a few friends over that comment.. all in good fun.. all in good fun!!!!

I think ButterflySpain is never going to show us one of her quilts again the way we are all bickering over who should have this quilt!!
Consider it a HUGE compliment Butterfly!!!!!!!! The quilt is too too cute!

Yea, you are the baby. You just sit there and keep crying. No one is going to pay you any attention. Plus, babys always get the hand me downs. That's what you'll get. lol
Cutest? Hm...NOT! Well, maybe....but Cuteness doesn't count unless we are talking about quilts. :)

tlrnhi 08-06-2008 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Quiltin Aggi, will you quit talking about those turkish eyes, I know, I know they are beautiful eyes. Okay send me the 1,000,000 Turkish lira and a ticket its yours. Sorry everyone. I am a sucker for dark men with dark eyes. Okay my secret is out.

Sorry Terri, in Hong Kong the eyes donīt quite do it for me. Sorry Riley,
Sorry Sandpat.

Suppose now I have to make it up to you three. Jeepers I am being held to ransom..... LOL

Elle

Elle, now why do you want to tease her like that? That's not nice.
Tell ya what....I can grab a flight from here to the states, then into Rota. Then somehow, I can get over to you. YOU AND I will take a trip to Turkey. We'll check out some men, you know...check our ages because you said....you are only as old as the men's butts you feel. lmao
Sound good? We could always take Izy along with us too. We might have to do some shopping and will need someone to carry our packages. lmao!!! ;)

tlrnhi 08-06-2008 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Izy
Right folks...I think I just need to step in here pronto!! This is really getting out of hand....poor Elle mustn't no which way to turn (applique??)
:roll:

SO my conclusion is this...I AM THE NEAREST...SO NAH NAH NAH NAH!!!!!!!!lol!!

Will you have it finished by Tuesday Elle?, and Oh I need an exact duplicate for the other guest bed........Its not TOO much trouble to ask is it??!! :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back off Izy! We all know it's mine!
lol

tlrnhi 08-06-2008 11:31 PM

Thanks Melissa, looks like I am forgiven. TUG

Sandpat you mean you havenīt started yet, shame on you. Hoowever I do understand considering this one was shelved 4 times to get other bits started and finished. Never a dull moment when you are a Quilter heh.

Quiltin Aggi you are a little minx someone must have told you I like men with dark eyes and hair.....why do you think I am in Spain tee hee. Now you have not come back to me as the winning bidder and I am beginning to think its a hoax..... pay up.....

Thanks to every one for there lovely comments and yes it is a huge compliment and I am taking a bow and I am blushing :oops:

Elle

Elle, she's not going to pay up. You know how those youngest babies are. They whine and whine til they get their way, then POOF! You don't hear anything else from them. lol

Butterflyspain 08-07-2008 03:00 AM

Yes we definately do call it funny money. It was always called that in the UK. now I am in Spain it real cause thats what I live on LOL

Butterflyspain 08-07-2008 03:02 AM

Now if we all went together Terri that would be good. You know of course that they love Blondes LOL.

Butterflyspain 08-07-2008 03:06 AM

Elle

[/quote]

Elle, she's not going to pay up. You know how those youngest babies are. They whine and whine til they get their way, then POOF! You don't hear anything else from them. lol[/quote]

Yep that Quiltin aggie hoaxed me. Well now it is definately yours. Sorry amiga mia Izy, you didnīt have enough money in the pot.

Now about that flight to Turkey......lmao

Elle

tlrnhi 08-07-2008 03:22 AM

Elle

Elle, she's not going to pay up. You know how those youngest babies are. They whine and whine til they get their way, then POOF! You don't hear anything else from them. lol[/quote]

Yep that Quiltin aggie hoaxed me. Well now it is definately yours. Sorry amiga mia Izy, you didnīt have enough money in the pot.

Now about that flight to Turkey......lmao

Elle[/quote]

YIPPEE!! WOOHOO!! YAHOOEY!!!
When you wanna go?
January seems to be clear. Got nothing scheduled for that month :)

Quilting Aggi 08-07-2008 03:44 AM

Quiltin Aggi, will you quit talking about those turkish eyes, I know, I know they are beautiful eyes. Okay send me the 1,000,000 Turkish lira and a ticket its yours. Sorry everyone. I am a sucker for dark men with dark eyes. Okay my secret is out.

Sorry Terri, in Hong Kong the eyes donīt quite do it for me. Sorry Riley,
Sorry Sandpat.

Suppose now I have to make it up to you three. Jeepers I am being held to ransom..... LOL

Elle

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The lira is in the mail!! I'l see if I can send you some photos of my friend's over there with the gorgeous eyes!!!

Quilting Aggi 08-07-2008 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Izy, I guess you are right :roll: We just needed you here to take charge..you know what a sucker Elle is... :wink: I just thought that SURELY I could talk her into it, but I guess not. Its really just not fair of Aggi to pull out the "gorgeous- eyed men card!" I'll just have to think of something else since I don't have any of those gorgeous eyed men to send to her.

Hey what can I say!!! That was my last ace up in my sleeve!!! :) (very big grin)!! :)