Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Sneak Peak not finished yet (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/sneak-peak-not-finished-yet-t9877.html)

Butterflyspain 08-05-2008 12:37 PM

Well now what can I say, Vicki, Happy Birthday, Thank you for your comments, but your are still not "avin" it

Elle

mgshaw 08-05-2008 01:00 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock: OMG!!!!!!!! Its even prettier than I remember from the little peeks you gave us before!!!!!!!! OH Elle, I want it! PULEEEEEZE! Pretty please with sugar on top. I will be your daughter or anything you want me to be! :lol: :lol:

Ok if you have to give it to Lisa then I guess that will be OK, you can just make another one for me!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harmony 08-05-2008 01:36 PM

What a great-looking quilt! Don't let Terri fool you--she'll keep it if you send it to her!

Butterflyspain 08-05-2008 01:42 PM

Okay....hold it.Melissa..... I am NOT old enough to be your Mother..... have we got that straight. I have told my daughter when she comes out here to live she has to call me Aunty. You have no hope., Actually I lie probalby could be you mom. LOL

Glad you like it, my oh my I have been working my fingers to the bone for you guys, well actually no, want to start the next one he he. Got my Civil War one in the wings so to speak.

Oh yes we do have a laugh. :D Melissa I would make you one but girl you have no patience. :wink: This one has been on the go since September 2007. Any how I have seen your work, its fab. Bout time you tried Applique. :D

Sorry have not got back sooner, I am not getting email notifications so having to go through postings one by one.

Did you like the cat one I posted for Rachel.????....

Elle

Butterflyspain 08-05-2008 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Harmony
What a great-looking quilt! Don't let Terri fool you--she'll keep it if you send it to her!

Harmony, I have got her number, she is a little minx. LOL

mgshaw 08-05-2008 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Okay....hold it.Melissa..... I am NOT old enough to be your Mother..... have we got that straight. I have told my daughter when she comes out here to live she has to call me Aunty. You have no hope., Actually I lie probalby could be you mom. LOL

Glad you like it, my oh my I have been working my fingers to the bone for you guys, well actually no, want to start the next one he he. Got my Civil War one in the wings so to speak.

Oh yes we do have a laugh. :D Melissa I would make you one but girl you have no patience. :wink: This one has been on the go since September 2007. Any how I have seen your work, its fab. Bout time you tried Applique. :D

Sorry have not got back sooner, I am not getting email notifications so having to go through postings one by one.

Did you like the cat one I posted for Rachel.????....

Elle

Yes i did see that one, really cool quilt!!
So no hope for me huh? Big "SIGH" Well I tried! You are a tough cookie Elle!!

bearpaw 08-05-2008 02:04 PM

I LOVE it!!! It's amazing!! Was it a pattern or an original?

zyxquilts 08-05-2008 02:08 PM

It's wonderful Elle! Makes me want to cuddle up & take a siesta right now :wink:
And just in case your daughter is naughty & you have to take it away from her...well, you DO have my address already! lol

beachlady 08-05-2008 02:21 PM

My birthday isn't until September - give you more time to finish my beautiful present!!!!

barnbum 08-05-2008 02:27 PM

Wow--that is darling--just lovely. It's so cute and happy!! I can't wait to see the rest. :!: :!: