Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Some of my embroidery ufo, some done. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/some-my-embroidery-ufo-some-done-t140264.html)

Denise 07-25-2011 06:56 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Hi I thought i'd share some of my embroidery work. Some are finished and been given as gifts, some i had to keep for me. I want to keep my first pieces, if need to make another one for someone else, i can. Only thing is how much to charge? I've read on this board about how to charge. I'm in no hurry though, still learning. But then we never quit learning...

I also wanted to mention that some sites do give you three sizes on a set of patterns. I like it when embroidery sites send you only your format, less work for me having to delete. I hope some of my projects will give some new embroiders a little tug to try something new in embroidery. Thanks for looking. :D eagle collage from BFC, Victorian Angel from emb library, snow elves from pixesrule.com

Victorian angel
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231755[/ATTACH]

eagle collage
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231756[/ATTACH]

snow elves
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231757[/ATTACH]

mock cathedral window
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231758[/ATTACH]

christmas butterflies behind is a lace lantern
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231759[/ATTACH]

this is half of tablecloth next pic will be of the emb. diamond blank and other with rose
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231760[/ATTACH]

rose diamond in the tablecloth
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231761[/ATTACH]

blank diamond for tablecloth
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231762[/ATTACH]

mtspools 07-25-2011 06:58 PM

I have made several of the angels, love all of your work ,its beautiful

tealfalcon 07-25-2011 07:01 PM

Beautiful love that Angel

Denise 07-25-2011 07:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thank you ladies. I'll add a few more pictures, i'm sure if theres a limit though to load pictures on here at one time. I have some baby embroidery test pieces also. Oh i love baby patterns, who doesn't? I have a couple purses (ufo) i better get to work, the one i'm using now is missing a strap lol. oh and my favorite to stitch out is sunbonnet sue, I just bought two new sets, oh i can't wait to start stitching, but life's daily jobs, housework, etc, you know stuff we hate to do and miss out on sewing. Anybody agree??? lol I also took a couple emb courses, margen for error, by embtreasures, and latte. Both ufo, but getting there. Ok i think i rambled enough, i hope you like my little projects. If i can help, please don't hesitate to ask. But i'm still learing to, maybe we can work it out together. Happy Embroidering :)

lonestar, this is also done with wws embroider diamond shape with fabric of choice the sew diamonds together. I also have this in hexagons . I messed this one but thats ok my quilt heehee. still ufo started this last winter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231768[/ATTACH]

this is the fabric i used, still need more, i want to add some reds and oranges, still deciding. OH btw, my dh helped me trimming the wws, love the man.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231771[/ATTACH]

this is one of my production pics on my lonestar.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231773[/ATTACH]

sushi 07-25-2011 07:27 PM

They take my breath away! Absolutely gorgeous!

Denise 07-25-2011 07:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In this picture of the little piles of embroidery of diamonds, here all i have to do is trim off the stab and cut around each diamond, be very careful not to cut to close to the emb. Then cut out, each one.I made a temp. wall display to hang it as i cut out of hooped set. Then when its, how i want to it be together , i lay parts of by my machine and sew together. It goes very quickly. I bought this pattern at laurassewingstudio she has some very nice patterns for some of us who can't cut those certain shapes accurately, like me, the diamond. Hope no one is getting tired of my pics? i'll add a few more. Thanks again, everyone for your kind words and for taking a peek.

this purse is done on faux leather, used a leather needle, with tear away stab, now adding some other fabric to it . this pattern is from astitchahalf i have many of their totes also and the whole set of fuzzy bear adorable.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231782[/ATTACH]

Denise 07-25-2011 08:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
oops i got booted out while i was loading my other purse, guess i better quit for today. I'll try and post it again if it don't work today, i'll try again tomorrow. Thanks again everyone for looking.

still an ufo.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231786[/ATTACH]

Connie in CO 07-25-2011 08:18 PM

What kind of embroidery machine do you have?

Sewfine 07-25-2011 08:58 PM

Such beautiful work. My Husqvarna viking does stuff like this, but don't have the nerves to experiment. Thanks for showing.

dphelps 07-25-2011 10:25 PM

Your work is really exceptional. Very pretty.