Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Starting Flannel Quilt for hubby.. & some extra fun pics QUESTION ADDED..PICS ADDED PG 3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/starting-flannel-quilt-hubby-some-extra-fun-pics-question-added-pics-added-pg-3-a-t12896.html)

mary quite contrary 11-04-2008 01:30 PM

Didn't offend me. I was truly glad to help. They were leftovers from my dh's quilt and I am glad someone could use it rather than me keep storing it.

I love the way this board shares ideas, fabrics & supplies. I feel like part of a bigger family.

jstitch 11-04-2008 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bevanger

Originally Posted by nellie
hey bev some times we can,t always and don,t always have the things we need i,ve seen alot nice fabrics that you gotten from the quilt board try finding some fabrics in there good luck some times thats how beauitful quilts are made

:?: :?: :?: I am using AND appreciate ALL the fabrics I recieve. I don't ask just to ask. I do something with it all. If this offends anyone, I'm truel VERY sorry. I didn't mean to cause trouble. I won't ask anymore :(

Hey Bev, I am sure you took that wrong.. I think it is nice that the folks on the board helped you out and we are all happy to see what you are making..

There is no offense and you arent causing trouble, just keep on quilting and sharing...

Judy

Bevanger 11-04-2008 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by jstitch

Originally Posted by Bevanger

Originally Posted by nellie
hey bev some times we can,t always and don,t always have the things we need i,ve seen alot nice fabrics that you gotten from the quilt board try finding some fabrics in there good luck some times thats how beauitful quilts are made

:?: :?: :?: I am using AND appreciate ALL the fabrics I recieve. I don't ask just to ask. I do something with it all. If this offends anyone, I'm truel VERY sorry. I didn't mean to cause trouble. I won't ask anymore :(

Hey Bev, I am sure you took that wrong.. I think it is nice that the folks on the board helped you out and we are all happy to see what you are making..

There is no offense and you arent causing trouble, just keep on quilting and sharing...

Judy

Ok Thanks :D

Bevanger 11-04-2008 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Loretta
Aw the dog and kitty are soooooo cute! Do they play like this often?? Your quilt looks good. It needs a Bear Paw block or two- I am learning to make them right now, so they are on my mind. LOL!

Bear Paw huh? I'll have to try one.... Yeah Teddy & Tigger think our house is a race track LOL Goofy kids

mamatobugboo 11-04-2008 02:14 PM

nice job Bev!

Bevanger 11-04-2008 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by mamatobugboo
nice job Bev!

thank you :P

Marcia 11-04-2008 02:22 PM

Looking good so far, Bev. Very manly :D so your DH should love it!! Your dog and cat are so cute together-ours used to play like that too. I loved it.

quiltwoman 11-04-2008 02:30 PM

Lookin' good Sistah!! I think dh will be nice and toasty warm. Gotta luv the dog and cat. Your Tiger could be my Leon's twin kitty. lol

Keep up the good work! :wink:

mountain-moma 11-04-2008 07:41 PM

Yea,keep the good work up some pretty colors :)

zyxquilts 11-04-2008 09:14 PM

Oooh! Looks snuggly already!! He's gonna love it. :D
Looks like Tigger is bigger than Teddy, true? LOL