Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Starting Flannel Quilt for hubby.. & some extra fun pics QUESTION ADDED..PICS ADDED PG 3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/starting-flannel-quilt-hubby-some-extra-fun-pics-question-added-pics-added-pg-3-a-t12896.html)

quilterj 11-08-2008 05:44 AM

Bev, Where did you get your wolf fabric at? My friend loves wolves.

Bevanger 11-08-2008 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by mrsjdt
:-D Your quilt looks good; how wonderful that you've done this much and plan to finish it. I start so much and then it just sits. Have to comment on Freddie, I lost my little guy 2 years ago by the contaminated dog food ordeal :cry: and still miss him. Hug Freddie for me and let him snuggle in the quilt! mrsjdt

Oh I'm so sorry top hear about your dog. I only feed Teddy & Choas food I buy at the veternarians. When Teddy was a few months old he broke his front leg in 3 places.. This food has Glucosamine (sp) He's healed so good and both \dogs are really good with it... Tigger (cat) loves his Friskies INDOOR. I'll hug Teddy ........ :P Momma's the huggiest darn person LOL

Bevanger 11-08-2008 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by quilterj

I'm drawing a blank, but its from an angel on here :D

Bevanger 11-08-2008 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by mimisharon
Bev, that's wonderful!! You've done a great job. I have fabric to mail to you as soon as I can get out of the house. Roy has been really sick for about three weeks now, so my time out is to run to the grocery and right back. But you WILL get in next week, if I have to bribe someone to mail it for me. :lol:

Love the playing between the fur babies! Don't you wish humans got along that well?

Do you need some thread?

Hugs,
Bev

Aren't you the sweetiest..... I'll be looking forward to it. Thread? Sure... THANKS HUN... Yes I wish people got alot as well. My Teddy is always washing my Chaos (red dog) face, same with cat. Is so neat how they take care of each other...
Oh I sure hope your hubby is feeling better REAL soon... I was soooo sick yesterday. Ok today. Musta been a 24 hour bug?
Hey I just noticed your real name is Bev. AWESOME name. :wink:

Bevanger 11-08-2008 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by bluebird
See Bev, that is turning out so pretty :D What were you worried about :?: The idea about the strips around each 4 patch sounds like it would really set the squares apart nicely. And scrappy borders sound great too. Your hubby is going to be so happy with this quilt. Does he know?

sorta kinda, but not really. lol he knows i'm wanting to make one, and that some angels sent me flannels, but thats it.. i'm so glad my sewing room is upstairs.... :D

Bevanger 11-08-2008 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by Marcia
Bev, I hope you feel better quickly---gotta keep up the 4 patch mania :-)

thanks hun, feeling better today (sat) sure was sick last couple days..... Virus' going around like crazy :(

Bevanger 11-08-2008 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Pam Pollock
Wow Bev, What a pretty view you have. Your fur babies are adorable. My cat loves to crawl in boxes & bags too. I think your 4 patch is coming along just fine. That flannel is going to be nice & cozy for DH. Especially when those mountains get snow on them & everything is looking colder outside. Keep us posted on your progress. It is looking good!!

thanks dearheart... i'm trying... :D

Bevanger 11-08-2008 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Janstar
Hubby's flannel quilt is looking good Bev. Keep up the good work! Love your babies! Feel better!!

thanks girl..... feeling better today :D

mamatobugboo 11-08-2008 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bevanger

Originally Posted by quilterj

I'm drawing a blank, but its from an angel on here :D

that wolf fabric was given to me and since it had been sitting for a while in my cabinet, I felt moved to pass it on to someone who would put it to it's proper use! Pay it forward, right?! I have no idea where it came from but it had other creatures on it too....

Great job, Bev. You sound like you are having TONS of fun with it!

LoriJ 11-08-2008 06:37 AM

Keep it up Bev! The scrappy look is really fun with flannels. I love flannels, they are so soft and wonderful as a keep warm quilt in the winter. Your DH will love it when the weather gets cold and rainy up there.