Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   SWAP PICTURES of May DOTEE DOLLS (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/swap-pictures-may-dotee-dolls-t19439.html)

Ninnie 05-02-2009 05:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I love your mermaid dotee quiltwoman, she's cute and so is your son!

Here is my second dotee, she is from Barbsbus and I named her Daisy! Also a beautiful FQ!Thanks Barbsbus!

Ninnie

PamH 05-02-2009 05:25 AM

Awh Daisy is sooo cute.

Knot Sew 05-02-2009 07:28 AM

Oh she is so cute. I am still enviously waiting like an expectant mom :wink: :roll: :roll: :oops: :lol:

ButtercreamCakeArtist 05-02-2009 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Chele
This hip Dotee arrived from RuthCamp. Isn't she great? So artsy. Check out her pierced nose and glitter make-up! She's having fun "hanging out" in my studio.

Thanks again, Ruth. You outdid yourself!

Another great doll. Are those feathers on her head? I like them.

ButtercreamCakeArtist 05-02-2009 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt4u
I just got mine today here are both .

Those are both really cute! I love the thread fabric. Great dolls!!!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 05-02-2009 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie

Originally Posted by PamH
Those are sew cute!!! Who sent them to you Ruth? Love the measure tape idea!!

Her name is Quilty Toolong and she was fun to make, my first attempt at the Dotee dolls and I enjoyed It! Didn't have beads like everyone else, so had to improvise, glad you like the tape measure!

Ruth and Doroty, love your dolls and such pretty FQs! You can never have too many of then.

Ninnie

I think you did a wonderful job. Who says the tails have to have beads?! I think being different and improvising really shows creativity. You did great!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 05-02-2009 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Up North
Meet Penny she came with an adorable pennie pocket and all kinds of supplies for making dotee dolls. Thank You Pam it is all fantastic!

Donna, you lucky ducky ...receiving all those goodies with your cute doll from Pam!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 05-02-2009 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Yomousey
Oh thank you, thank you up north!! Now I bookmarked it (should've done that before) and I can find it. :) :)

I was going to send you that link, but I'm glad you got it...THanks, Up North! I haven't been over to the other threads. I've been gone for about 2-3 days on here. BUSY!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 05-02-2009 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by quiltwoman
May I introduce you to my Mermaid Dotee from Pam H? She is dressed in shells and arrived with all sorts of goodies. The best part?? Drew got to open her and he got a really "SuperFASTEST" car from his "Bestest Pam"

Thanks Pam. After a week of being sick, caring for the sick, and one messy house later, it was a wonderful end to the week!

DISCLAIMER*** You must excuse my messy kitchen--It normally does not look that bad! :shock: I am blaming it on the flu.

HA! You should (no you shouldn't) see my kitchen! YIKES! Cute doll...and son... :D Feeling better?

ButtercreamCakeArtist 05-02-2009 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
I love your mermaid dotee quiltwoman, she's cute and so is your son!

Here is my second dotee, she is from Barbsbus and I named her Daisy! Also a beautiful FQ!Thanks Barbsbus!

Ninnie

Daisy is adorable! I see why you named her Daisy! :D