Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   There are angels! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/there-angels-t6411.html)

Knot Sew 04-23-2008 03:41 AM

That is a great suprise, such nice and generous people on this forum.......make something pretty :D

tlrnhi 04-23-2008 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
That is a great suprise, such nice and generous people on this forum.......make something pretty :D

Cathy is so sweet. She really didn't have to, but I'm glad she did.
No clue what I'm going to make with it. Maybe I'll just hang it on the wall and look at it for a while. :)

ania755 04-23-2008 05:39 AM

wooowwwwwwwwww.......how nice :D

JCL in FL 04-23-2008 07:12 AM

Lucky you. What beautiful fabric,

Quilting Aggi 04-23-2008 07:15 AM

What a wonderful surprise for you!!! Cathy is quite the generous gal!!! hee hee yes sometimes we have fabrics that we hate to put the cutter to!! Enjoy your fabrics you lucky gal!!

Cheers

PamH 04-23-2008 07:47 AM

Oh that was so sweet of her. I do love the angels-all of the fabric is really pretty.

Izy 04-23-2008 08:06 AM

How very sweet....those fabrics are adorable!! So generous of you Cathy m!! :D :D

k9colliedog 04-24-2008 12:56 AM

Gosh am I jealous. Now your quilting world is your oyster

Barb M 04-24-2008 12:58 AM

Yes, Cathy is an angel for sure!!! Terri, i have a secret :) Cathy sent me the angel fabric too...i wanted to post photos of it, but she said in a note that she sent some to you too, so i figured, i better not post photos! Or will spoil your surprise! lol And my hubby said same thing, you aren't gonna cut that fabric are ya? And i said, well no, if i do it will cut some of the words! So i've been keeping this a secret til you got yours too :) And some of the pretty swirly pastels fabric too, and some valentine fabric. I might make some wedding quilts for my daughters and grandaughter with the valentine fabric, it will go perfect with my wedding dress, which im gonna cut up and put in the quilts...don't wince anyone lol, hubby and i eloped, and so my dress isnt a real wedding dress, but it's cotton, and it's white with pink flowers.

tlrnhi 04-24-2008 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by Barb M
Yes, Cathy is an angel for sure!!! Terri, i have a secret :) Cathy sent me the angel fabric too...i wanted to post photos of it, but she said in a note that she sent some to you too, so i figured, i better not post photos! Or will spoil your surprise! lol And my hubby said same thing, you aren't gonna cut that fabric are ya? And i said, well no, if i do it will cut some of the words! So i've been keeping this a secret til you got yours too :) And some of the pretty swirly pastels fabric too, and some valentine fabric. I might make some wedding quilts for my daughters and grandaughter with the valentine fabric, it will go perfect with my wedding dress, which im gonna cut up and put in the quilts...don't wince anyone lol, hubby and i eloped, and so my dress isnt a real wedding dress, but it's cotton, and it's white with pink flowers.

Oh, you wouldn't have ruined the surprise. I didn't know what she was gong to send me. She did tell me after I sent her a PM to thank her, that she had sent you the same fabric. She's so sweet!
I think we better stop talking about her like this or her head is going to swell so big she won't be able to fit in her house! lol
About the wedding dress. Hubby and I pretty much eloped too, so I don't have the white dress either.
Gotta show pics when you are done!