Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Those wasteful ladies at my quilt group! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/those-wasteful-ladies-my-quilt-group-t20253.html)

Mousie 05-21-2009 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
I do see a dog, I do see a dog!
Ninnie

...with BIG EARS!!! :XD:
'cept his are all floppin around, he looks like a beagle, but bet he has some lab in him, :lol:

Mousie 05-21-2009 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Izy
Well there is the theme for your scrappy quilt, I saw a dog straight away..but I am a lost cause anyway, see faces in EVERYTHING and anything... :D

KWhite, your mini blocks are amazing...a gal after my own heart there!! :D :D :D

well, Izy, glad somebody else see's the faces. I used to make ALL the stuffed animals talk, in the toy dept. and one of my girls, would beg me to stop, but it was just so much fun. That was before i started WMK, when I laughed so much :wink:

kwhite - i absolutely agree, with Izy and the others. your blocks are awesome. I love, I love, I love...oh, started to sing an old song...heeheehee....miniatures. I love miniatures, that's why, I are one!
Got any cheese? :P

Mousie 05-21-2009 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

Originally Posted by k3n
What would Freud make of us all? Seeing pictures in crazy blocks - like those ink splatt pics that are supposed to BE something! :lol:

THAT'S IT: He's a Rorschach dog. lol

but she's a girl. don't you see her sleeve? floral fabric.
She's a rorschach, dog...old Englsih family,...been around for years...that was no coincidence! K! a former pet? maybe even a future one. I think she wants to be called, "Rory", for short...lol, pun not intentional, but works for me! :lol:

Mousie 05-21-2009 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I believe you QnC.....and I say "AMEN!!" :D

thank you, Patti, and it's not the tequila talking :wink:

Moonpi 05-21-2009 04:34 PM

Rory? I believe she was once owned by Picasso.

Mousie 05-21-2009 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Moonpi
Rory? I believe she was once owned by Picasso.

well, ink blot, pieces-parts...tomato/tom-ah-to, lol! :lol:

jbsstrawberry 05-21-2009 06:34 PM

Awesome use of scraps!!! They really do ROCK!! Lately I don't seem to be able to keep a scrap...hmmmmm I do believe I have 20 little scrap pilfering fingers about. All I can say is they better be doing something really fun with them! LOL

louise johnson 05-22-2009 03:25 PM

I agree with you 100%. Fabric is expensive!!!! If it measurers one inch it goes right back in my stash. Beautiful block!!!!!

k3n 05-23-2009 05:34 AM

Thanks everyone! I think Rory the Rorscach dog will have to be the centrepiece of whatever I end up making!

K x

Mousie 05-23-2009 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by k3n
Thanks everyone! I think Rory the Rorscach dog will have to be the centrepiece of whatever I end up making!

K x

It will be up to you, on the gender, your the only one, knows what 'parts' are going into the quilt, lol. Wait till B gets back and she sees what has transpired, she'll be thrilled to have more family! :wink:
P.S. did you show rory to joey and lily? bet they think it's cute. :D