Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   UGLY SCRAP CHALLENGE Pics 5/1/10 - 5/14/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/ugly-scrap-challenge-pics-5-1-10-5-14-10-a-t44522.html)

Twisted Quilter 05-03-2010 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon321
What kills me about ugly fabric is: 1) some professional designed it 2) Some one okay the mockup. 3) Some company invested time and money to print it 4) Someone purchased that fabric thinking we would buy it,

And we did, like an idiot. :?

Twisted Quilter 05-03-2010 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
Norbana! What is that? Snake skinned leopard? You may have a winner although Nancy is still in the cometition. She gets bonus points for buying 6 yards!!

At least we know if Nancy wins, she has a nice backing for her ugly quilt!

Whatever it is, somebody needs to get a gun and shoot it! This is another one for the ugliest top 5.

Teacup 05-03-2010 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
Norbana! What is that? Snake skinned leopard? You may have a winner although Nancy is still in the cometition. She gets bonus points for buying 6 yards!!

At least we know if Nancy wins, she has a nice backing for her ugly quilt!

Whatever it is, somebody needs to get a gun and shoot it! This is another one for the ugliest top 5.

I agree! Uggghhhhhleeeee! Snakeskin gives me the creeps.

Nancy in Louisiana 05-03-2010 06:17 PM

I still can't remember why I bought that fabric -- it must have been a VERY good sale. If used for a quilt back, it would probably induce nitemares. I might have been thinking OBW but could never find the repeat.

just_the_scraps_m'am 05-03-2010 06:32 PM

i'd like to post a picture, when i stop laughing...but i'm still trying to decide which ugly fabric is uglier than the other.......

cjomomma 05-03-2010 06:37 PM

Loving this. The honesty is killing me, I am about to bust a gutt.

Nancy in Louisiana 05-03-2010 06:39 PM

[quote=NorBanaquilts]It's just so confused, I don't think it knows what it wants to be..is it snake?? Tiger?? Leopard?? Not sure what the brown and white is.

-------------------------------------------

It's very obvious what it is -- it's roadkill.

Twisted Quilter 05-03-2010 06:40 PM

[quote=Nancy in Louisiana]

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
It's just so confused, I don't think it knows what it wants to be..is it snake?? Tiger?? Leopard?? Not sure what the brown and white is.

-------------------------------------------

It's very obvious what it is -- it's roadkill.

Good one!

Barb_MO 05-03-2010 06:46 PM

[quote=NorBanaquilts]It's just so confused, I don't think it knows what it wants to be..is it snake?? Tiger?? Leopard?? Not sure what the brown and white is.
[quote]

That's somthing that all the other things ate.:-)

yolanda 05-03-2010 06:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How's this for ugly?