Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Upholstery Sample Bags/Purses (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/upholstery-sample-bags-purses-t82101.html)

chickadeee55 12-16-2010 04:25 PM

Love your bags, they are so unique. Will keep an eye out for you selling them or sharing the pattern. thank you

moonwolf47 12-19-2010 10:07 PM

Love them all! Great job.

Veronica 12-19-2010 10:11 PM

Very nice :thumbup:

RNUNU 01-13-2011 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by RNUNU
I fell heir to a couple "bins full" of (discontinued) Upholstery Samples from a furniture store and thought I would share one of the projects I have been using them for. These purses have "four pockets" inside, in the bag lining ..... and "two pockets" on the outside (at each side/end) of the bag. Just like any of us who sew ..... "Where there is will, there is a way" in putting together and making use of all kinds of scraps, leftovers, etc.

I have had "many-many" requests for the pattern and instructions on making the "Upholstery Sample Bags/Purses" ... I am currently in the middle of a big project for my Lions Club, along with a personal issue to handle. If you are one of those many requests for this pattern .... please send me a PM .... giving me your Email Address .... and I feel it would be easier for me to send the pattern as an attachment in an Email to you.

Thank You for your patience in answering your pattern request.

RNUNU: Dayle

RNUNU 01-14-2011 04:26 PM

I fell heir to a couple "bins full" of (discontinued) Upholstery Samples from a furniture store and thought I would share one of the projects I have been using them for. These purses have "four pockets" inside, in the bag lining ..... and "two pockets" on the outside (at each side/end) of the bag. Just like any of us who sew ..... "Where there is will, there is a way" in putting together and making use of all kinds of scraps, leftovers, etc.

I have had "many-many" requests for the pattern and instructions on making the "Upholstery Sample Bags/Purses" ... I am currently in the middle of a big project for my Lions Club, along with a personal issue to handle. If you are one of those many requests for this pattern .... please send me a PM .... giving me your Email Address .... and I feel it would be easier for me to send the pattern as an attachment in an Email to you.

Thank You for your patience in answering your pattern request.

Just finished sending out "11 Handbag Pattern" requests .... to thos individuals who sent me their Email Addresses.

Pitty Pat 01-14-2011 05:20 PM

Great job with the bags. I love the way that you two-toned the bags. They are just lovely.

Nell 01-14-2011 05:21 PM

Thanks, Dayle. Haven't received mine yet, but maybe the internet is slow.

pippi65 01-14-2011 05:25 PM

Nice bags. Your own pattern or store bought one? If store bought what one? Great use for those samples!! Nice job.

mamaduck 01-14-2011 05:39 PM

Haven't gotten mine yet either but will watch for it. Thank you again for doing this for us !

Linda

VickiM 01-14-2011 05:51 PM

Hoping mine comes soon...thanks for your time.