Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   A very special gift...my quilt came!!! Thank you so much :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/very-special-gift-my-quilt-came-thank-you-so-much-t12213.html)

Barb M 10-14-2008 08:24 PM

Awe, thank you so much everyone, you are all the very best. I wish i could do individual replies but i've been in bed all day with the flu, and going back to bed. I'm sure i will feel better tomorrow. Thank you so much guys, and Henry, you made me real happy, thank you :)

henryparrish76 10-14-2008 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Barb M
Awe, thank you so much everyone, you are all the very best. I wish i could do individual replies but i've been in bed all day with the flu, and going back to bed. I'm sure i will feel better tomorrow. Thank you so much guys, and Henry, you made me real happy, thank you :)

Awww get to feeling better soon. :) Hugs

CissyQuilts 10-14-2008 09:15 PM

{{{Barb}}} That is indeed a very special gift. Your dream about the cross was meant to comfort you along with the beautiful quilt. Two reminders; one is God's love for us and the other is man's love for each other. There is still some goodness in this world. I will pray for you.

Barb M 10-15-2008 02:37 PM

Awe, you guys are all so good...and yes Cissy, that's exactly what it was, just what you said, just a real nice reminder of both, it's so nice and so special when we get those reminders :) :) :)

Belinda 10-15-2008 02:41 PM

A very pretty, thoughtful & wonderful gift from a very special person to a very special person, no strings attached - just love and good wishes.......in a world that can be real ugly sometimes, this just shows how lovely we can make it for each other. Great job Henry & hugs to you Barb.

Barb M 10-15-2008 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bevanger
What a special precious gift..... Someone mentioned stars being brighter in the darkness.. You my dear friend are those stars....... Your beautiful inside & out and I'm proud to call you my friend..... Enjoy your quilt hun.. :D

Awe Bev, i'm so proud to call you my friend too (((hugs)))

Barb M 10-15-2008 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Belinda
A very pretty, thoughtful & wonderful gift from a very special person to a very special person, no strings attached - just love and good wishes.......in a world that can be real ugly sometimes, this just shows how lovely we can make it for each other. Great job Henry & hugs to you Barb.

Yes Belinda, no strings attached, all i did was feed Henry LOTS of chocolate lol lol and kept telling him how much i wanted this quilt lol, but turned out he was making it for me all along :)

mgshaw 10-15-2008 03:54 PM

Oh Barb, such a beautiful quilt and I can feel the love and warmth from here! A special quilt for a special Lady!!!! :D

Barb M 10-15-2008 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
Oh Barb, such a beautiful quilt and I can feel the love and warmth from here! A special quilt for a special Lady!!!! :D

Awe, thanks Melissa :)

Barb M 10-15-2008 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by henryparrish76

Originally Posted by Barb M

Awww get to feeling better soon. :) Hugs

I'm feeling much better today, thanks :) :) :)