Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Visited my new favorite shop today! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/visited-my-new-favorite-shop-today-t103979.html)

cjomomma 02-28-2011 08:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I guess I am becoming a regular customer at Shane Lee. The little fabric/clothing shop here in Murray. She really gave me great deals today. I was shocked. I bought 12 plus yards of fab and it only cost me $12.00. Six of the fabs were $6.99 and the other 6 were $4.99. Also there was a yard end piece left on one of the bolts and she said I am just gonna give you this. They really have some nice fabric's in this shop and they are so friendly.

This is the end of my buying spree. I have vowed not to buy anymore. That is I will buy only each time I lose 10 pounds of fat. I have been bad last couple of months with my diet and it is time to get back on the boat.

Blenders
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123206[/ATTACH]

Prints
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123207[/ATTACH]

Batik's. Aren't these cute.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123208[/ATTACH]

BETTY62 02-28-2011 08:35 PM

Wow. You got a great deal.

cheryl rearick 02-28-2011 08:36 PM

I am rooting for you Carrie, your fabric is fantastic, so nice of them to sell it to you at such a great price :) re: diet... Have you ever followed a died of no more than 45 carbs per meal? three snacks not over 20 carbs.. morning noon and after dinner? When my son in law bacame a diabetic we at home followed this diet. tried to stay with healty carbs... I lost 25 lbs in 2 months and need I say my Dr. was shocked, she actually bowed to me hahaha.... any way give it a try. I hear oatmeal is what they call a free carb, hmmm no not all day long :) good luck to you on your diet... (((hugs)))

IBQUILTIN 02-28-2011 08:39 PM

beautiful fabs, and carrie, don't be to hard on you. Enjoy life a little, but find a new treat with fabrics instead of calories. We are all here for you and will encourage you all we can, If I can do it, anybody can.

gaby4v 02-28-2011 08:43 PM

Beautiful fabric!! Love them all.

purplemem 02-28-2011 08:46 PM

I really love the star prints. Does she have any more?

cjomomma 02-28-2011 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
I really love the star prints. Does she have any more?

I do believe she did.

cjomomma 02-28-2011 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by IBQUILTIN
beautiful fabs, and carrie, don't be to hard on you. Enjoy life a little, but find a new treat with fabrics instead of calories. We are all here for you and will encourage you all we can, If I can do it, anybody can.

Thank you!!

cjomomma 02-28-2011 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by cheryl rearick
I am rooting for you Carrie, your fabric is fantastic, so nice of them to sell it to you at such a great price :) re: diet... Have you ever followed a died of no more than 45 carbs per meal? three snacks not over 20 carbs.. morning noon and after dinner? When my son in law bacame a diabetic we at home followed this diet. tried to stay with healty carbs... I lost 25 lbs in 2 months and need I say my Dr. was shocked, she actually bowed to me hahaha.... any way give it a try. I hear oatmeal is what they call a free carb, hmmm no not all day long :) good luck to you on your diet... (((hugs)))

Not sure I could do that!! Here is the honest truth I don't like to have to have to count the calories or carbs. I just cut back on what I eat and gave up sweets but since Christmas I have let the bad stuff back in and I am paying for it. LOL!!

lauriejo 02-28-2011 09:54 PM

Great haul!