Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Want to see what came in the mail today??? Yummy! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/want-see-what-came-mail-today-yummy-t6173.html)

Izy 04-14-2008 01:18 PM

Tirhni, have you checked out my groups website, www.perianastitchers.net if you go to Elle's page you can see another lovely geisha girl which was Elle's very first project!! Have a look!! :D

tlrnhi 04-14-2008 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Izy
Tirhni, have you checked out my groups website, www.perianastitchers.net if you go to Elle's page you can see another lovely geisha girl which was Elle's very first project!! Have a look!! :D

That's a pretty panel!
I'm hopefully going to do the "window" with the one I get....IF I EVER get it!

sandpat 04-14-2008 03:01 PM

:D :D :D The fabrics were sampler packs of fat quarters in their clearance section-- just a bit over $1.00 each which I thought was a real bargain!

At my regular "quilt" shop (it isn't...its just a Bernina dealer with some nice quality fabric), a yard will usually go for $8.95-$9.95 for their "better" quality. They don't have many sales..I shop there some to support them and hope that they will stay open. Its the only nice quality fabric store within 1 hour driving distance for me :cry: But...I DO LOVE to shop on the internet!! :oops:

barnbum 04-14-2008 03:18 PM

WoW!!! How much of each one is there? Soooo pretty!!

Oh! I just read your comment above. What fun you'll have with those!!

When you make something with them, start the post with "Remember those fat quarters...." :D

sandpat 04-14-2008 03:20 PM

:D :D Ya'll must think I'm very wealthy LOL, LOL!!! There is just a fat quarter of each fabric...really its just 2 FQ sampler packs. The whole order was only 53 bucks and it came with Free shipping!!

barnbum 04-14-2008 03:24 PM

You must be RICH! I only spent $32 today. :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

I LOVE what I got. It was in my hands last time I went to this shop, but I put it back--so I went back in today and got it with 2 solids to match!

I have to stop taking girlfriends to this place. :roll:

sandpat 04-14-2008 04:01 PM

Cool...and good for you!!

beachlady 04-15-2008 07:14 AM

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!

bluebird 04-15-2008 08:48 AM

What beautiful fabrics you got. Just got an order from them for their thread, love it and the price can't be beat. Now to decide what to make! :mrgreen:

kathyd 04-15-2008 05:21 PM

Love the colors and designs of those fat quarters. Fabric shopping is addictive (whether in person or on the net!!) Went to a new quilt shop on Saturday in Louisianna, MO with my hubby, he is very indulgent of me and quilting. In fact I usually spend more $$ when he is around. He is very good at coordinating colors and will tell me to get plenty to make a quilt. I would be happy with a 1/2 yard or so but I usually buy 2-3 yards if I really like it as well in case it might be used for a border. I really am the lucky one!!!