Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   We need pictures! C'mon folks! Lets have some quilt shows!uilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/we-need-pictures-cmon-folks-lets-have-some-quilt-shows-uilt-t310275.html)

my-ty 03-24-2020 09:41 AM

Beautiful quilts. Thanks for sharing.

ekuw 03-24-2020 10:58 AM

Wow! That is an impressive body of work. Can't really say I have a fav as there are so many in there that are just stunning. I haven't posted pictures in a while because my DSM is in the shop waiting for a new computer board so I haven't been able to finish any quilts. Usually I like to post once I have a complete quilt. That may have to change since the part for my machine is on back order until the end of March...meanwhile, I have 4 tops, the quilt I was working on when my machine went down, and a small art (convergance) quilt that all need to be quilted...Ugh!!

maggy 03-24-2020 12:55 PM

Will love to post pictures,,need some instructions...... I have a Samsung 8 Android

ckcowl 03-24-2020 01:03 PM

Quilts I’ve made

5 Attachment(s)
You’ve probably seen these before, but maybe not.

QuiltnNan 03-24-2020 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by granky (Post 8371725)
...I don't know how many pictures are allowed, but I suppose I'll find out....

5 are allowed per post, but you can use Reply as many times as needed to post more.

granky 03-24-2020 01:36 PM

Beautiful quilts ckcowl....I especially like the first one...love the border!!!!

Quiltah Mama 03-24-2020 04:42 PM

My gander at the lower amount of pictures is that people just haven't been able to figure out the steps since the new format. I have to say, it is tricky for me, and I just keep trying, and all my friends and family known I always call myself "technology challenged" . The instructions in the thread of quilt board help at the bottom of all the threads, if followed step by step does work, but it takes practice and patience. Since the change I am not able to post from my phone anymore, only from my kindle tablet (which in MHO takes poor quality photos) which may also be a contributing factor, if people can't upload any longer from whatever device they are using. Good luck, I sure do hope more pictures will start appearing as I do enjoy seeing what people are creating and working on, or need help on.

SewingSenior 03-24-2020 04:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All of the quilts are beautiful, I especially like the very first one because it was passed down to another generation. I made one similar to the rent payer quilt, but not nearly as large.

Jingle 03-24-2020 05:04 PM

All of the posted quilts are gorgeous.

jmoore 03-25-2020 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by Tartan (Post 8371745)
Since the QB update I can’t post pictures but granky, yours are lovely!

until WMUTeach recently posted instructions that actually work for me, I too, had the same frustration.

wonderful quilts Granky