Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   We need pictures! C'mon folks! Lets have some quilt shows!uilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/we-need-pictures-cmon-folks-lets-have-some-quilt-shows-uilt-t310275.html)

copycat 03-26-2020 02:14 AM

Lovely idea for a quilt show!

Originally Posted by Tartan (Post 8371745)
Since the QB update I can’t post pictures but granky, yours are lovely!

I am with you Tartan. I also can't post photos with the new format. The old way was so easy. I have downloaded the steps in the help section. I have not have success to date.

Ps. My blue frown face was meant to go with my not figuring out how to download photos, not go with the lovely quilt show title.

granky 03-26-2020 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8372094)
Beautiful quilts! Granky is so prolific!

I haven't been able to upload pics to my computer lately, but here are some that were already on my computer:

I love your quilts...thanks for posting! I especially love the scrappy ones....

granky 03-26-2020 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by JenniePenny (Post 8372132)
I just finished piecing this top. I used a lot of small bits of brown, russet, nutmeg, and aqua. It's a log cabin variation - you just sew strips on two sides of the hearth square and set on point. I'm having a hard time thinking of a name so I welcome ideas.

Beautiful quilt! Going to have to add that one to my bucket (which is running over!). As for a name...well, the blocks are sort of like clam shells, but spiky....what about 'Spiky Clams'? Lol.....

granky 03-26-2020 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by tracker57 (Post 8372238)
Spiral motion in green 100 inches square

Beautiful! Wish it was a bit more clear....would love to see the detail....

cjsews 03-26-2020 04:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
If it downloads this is a simple shoofly to use up the homespun fabrics I had in stash

cjsews 03-26-2020 05:05 AM

Ok so now that I found the trick to download, I’ll show a couple I am working on now. Today they will be sandwiched

cjsews 03-26-2020 05:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Let me try the download again

costumegirl 03-26-2020 05:52 AM

Thank you everyone for posting such lovely quilts! You all are an inspiration to the rest of us to keep the "petal to the metal' and to keep on sewing to finish our projects!

I am also having a very difficult time with my attempts to post pics since the changed format - Right at the change over in Dec I had posted a bunch of pics but they disappeared. I will continue to try again to follow the instructions/new way to post pics - I find it frustrating and time consuming but will keep trying - lol maybe I will get lucky and it will actually happen and I will have to try to repeat it again :thumbup:

granky 03-26-2020 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by cjsews (Post 8372292)
If it downloads this is a simple shoofly to use up the homespun fabrics I had in stash

A shoofly is always in style! That's a really pretty quilt, and I like those you are working on...nice!

tracker57 03-26-2020 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by granky (Post 8372278)
Beautiful! Wish it was a bit more clear....would love to see the detail....

I will get a better picture when its done raining and snowing