Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   We Went to Marshalls! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/we-went-marshalls-t41569.html)

Tink's Mom 04-03-2010 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by marsye

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
I spent only $40 which included embroidery stabilizer, about 10 yards of $100 fabric, some lame, and other fabrics of 1.69, 2.99 and up to 3.99 per yard. Don't worry marsye, I was not allowed to go to the wholesale side YET --- key word - YET!

was not allowed???? why not???

What are the requirements??? I can shop wholesale at other places with my tax ID#.....I think I need to go on another roadtrip.....

Candace 04-03-2010 08:30 AM

Who are the fabric manufacturers they sell?

rootyr 04-03-2010 08:36 AM

Am I dreaming? Awesome!

stitchinwitch 04-03-2010 09:44 AM

was not allowed???? why not???[/quote]

- because I don't have a license yet - it is strictly for wholesale customers only and need an employee to help out

marsye 04-03-2010 10:14 AM

was not allowed???? why not???

- because I don't have a license yet - it is strictly for wholesale customers only and need an employee to help out[/quote]

who told you that??? Anyone can buy from the wholesale side!! You are appointed a salesman to help you with pricing and whatever you need. It just means you have to buy the bolts or bundles.....not by the yard. Thats the only way I buy from them and I don't have a tax number! Anyone!

ToucanSam 04-03-2010 10:18 AM

Probably a good thing I'm 500 miles away!

Tink's Mom 04-03-2010 10:42 AM

Checking out MapQuest....Tink and I may have a road trip ahead...wonder if I can have a wiggly purse in the store???? :-D

stitchinwitch 04-03-2010 11:07 AM

- because I don't have a license yet - it is strictly for wholesale customers only and need an employee to help out[/quote]

who told you that??? Anyone can buy from the wholesale side!! You are appointed a salesman to help you with pricing and whatever you need. It just means you have to buy the bolts or bundles.....not by the yard. Thats the only way I buy from them and I don't have a tax number! Anyone![/quote]

WHAT???? Ohhhhhhhhhhh %$#@ - Oh myyyyyyyyyy does that mean another trip? my my my - ya know I just hate that!"ching ching ching"

amma 04-03-2010 11:17 AM

What a great day for you :D:D:D

marsye 04-03-2010 11:39 AM

- because I don't have a license yet - it is strictly for wholesale customers only and need an employee to help out

who told you that??? Anyone can buy from the wholesale side!! You are appointed a salesman to help you with pricing and whatever you need. It just means you have to buy the bolts or bundles.....not by the yard. Thats the only way I buy from them and I don't have a tax number! Anyone![/quote]

WHAT???? Ohhhhhhhhhhh %$#@ - Oh myyyyyyyyyy does that mean another trip? my my my - ya know I just hate that!"ching ching ching"[/quote]

I bet your already gone! :lol:

By the way, about half of the bolts on the wholesale side are partial bolts...like 3-6 yards so they don't cost that much! The last time I went I bought about 40 partial bolts. :oops: