Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   went shopping and the next project (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/went-shopping-next-project-t23344.html)

k3n 07-29-2009 12:09 AM

Wow on the B&W splash!!!!! :D :D :D

re the storm at sea - you're right! :oops: I looked more closely and realised that yours is an octagon block - like the kind used for OBWs - what a great way to use it, hmmmm, thinking....! :mrgreen:

henryparrish76 07-29-2009 12:12 AM

I love the tree fabric! :):)

Quilt4u 07-29-2009 01:14 AM

Very nice.

Kyiav10 07-29-2009 02:03 AM

You have it all planned out Karla!! I love the fabrics!

Kyia

barnbum 07-29-2009 04:26 AM

Oh goodness! My email for replies isn't working--so I didn't know these were here. I want to answer your questions!

PLEASE, oh PLEASE, post pics as you go--I will not be able to wait until you are finished to see it.
Okay! I have two done, but want to make more so the colors change the way I want them to.. or am hoping they will. :wink:

I m just wondering what i have to do to get you(or someonelse) to get me sume of that amazing bright royalish blue
I think that's pretty popular... the selvege reads: Complementary 110 Bella Lu Studio Licensed to SSI www.southseaimports.com I bet you can find it!! It's a backing--so 110"!! It will be a long while before I know if I have any leftover... since it's the back for a top I just started.... and I can't take tops to the quilters until after the little quilt show I'm doing (solo-eek).

I absolutely love the forest/pine trees fabric. May I ask what it is, who it's by? Thanks.
Of course! I have it right here and that one reads: Elizabeth's Studio PATT #176
I'm so glad I finally had a reason to buy this one!! And--I won't have to cut it up! Mark and I went kayaking on Canandaigua Lake yesterday--and the water was so clear we could see far below. At one point there was a deeper area with a kind of moss growing below and I told him it looked just like my new tree fabric down there! :D

I guess I will have to look and littlechurchminis tosee the photos!
There are many photos there--but it's not updated with the event we had here last week... I'll try my very best to post the story today--it'll be quite time consuming and I haven't wanted to take the 45+ min it will need. I will though... I will... I promise!! It'll be worth the wait, I think. Oh--and Terri would agree. :wink:

sewjoyce 07-29-2009 06:32 AM

Wow, Karla, beautiful fabrics and I love the pattern!!!!! (Did I tell you that you make me tired just hearing about all that you get done in a day????? :D )

sewjoyce 07-29-2009 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Loretta
I agree! She is a dynamo! I wonder what she eats! LOL!

Whatever she eats, I NEED some!!! :lol: :lol:

JoanneS 07-30-2009 10:28 AM

Karla - please make that quilt quick! I can't wait to see it - love all those fabrics - and the pattern. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm gooooooood!

marla 07-30-2009 05:28 PM

I really love the black and white birds! and the quilt you are making too. Thanks
Marla

Janstar 07-31-2009 03:24 PM

Beautiful fabric Karla! Love the wide blue and the forest ones the best. Can't wait to see what you make out of them!!