Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   What do you think can be made out of these.......... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/what-do-you-think-can-made-out-these-t17813.html)

gcathie 03-19-2009 12:46 AM

Oh My Goodness.....I would just love to follow you around and watch you work ........Stunning my friend!!!......way to use those scraps!!.....Thanks for sharing!!!! I love love love them!!......:-)

Quilt4u 03-19-2009 01:28 AM

Wow!!!!!

tlrnhi 03-19-2009 03:22 AM

WOW Izy! Amazing! But, I've said that about your creations before! You are simply one talented lady, but you already knew that. You even impressed hubby, especially when I showed him the size of the squares.
I can't wait to see what you do to put them all together!

Izy 03-19-2009 09:12 AM

Cathie :, Come on over and following me around all you like, I would love to share ideas with all my friends up close and personal, I am fascinated how everyone has their own ways of doing things :D :D :D I might drive you abit batty as I like to sing at the same time punctuated with frequent cussing I might add :lol: :roll: :lol:

Terri, You are always so generous with your encouragement...but I like it :D :D :D Bless you, so I am impressed Bill now, well I say..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

k3n 03-19-2009 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Izy
Cathie :, Come on over and following me around all you like, I would love to share ideas with all my friends up close and personal, I am fascinated how everyone has their own ways of doing things :D :D :D I might drive you abit batty as I like to sing at the same time punctuated with frequent cussing I might add :lol: :roll: :lol:

Terri, You are always so generous with your encouragement...but I like it :D :D :D Bless you, so I am impressed Bill now, well I say..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

Oh, oh I'm a singer as well! (well, I call it singing!) Maybe we should form a girl band - Cutie Quilters? Cussin Quilters? :D

K x

Izy 03-19-2009 09:28 AM

K...Now then that would be novel, can we use Les Dawson to keep us in pitch????? MOre like Cackling Quilters....been told I sound like Hilda Ogden...you remember her????? :D

Marcia 03-19-2009 09:28 AM

Izy--Just found this thread today---you are A-MAZ-ING!!!! You can make a quilt out of absolutely anything (or just about nothing!!) I am so impressed. Each and every little block is cuter than the one next to it!!! I love 'em all!!

Izy 03-19-2009 09:32 AM

It's funny Marcia, I started off with sort of strippy blocks, then 2" 9 patches, and then started foundation piecing and they are getting smaller and smaller or fussier and fussier, purely because I am trying to use all the small pieces up first :lol: I am just searching through for my next block, I don't preplan just whatever takes my fancy when I am ready :D :D :D

k3n 03-19-2009 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Izy
K...Now then that would be novel, can we use Les Dawson to keep us in pitch????? MOre like Cackling Quilters....been told I sound like Hilda Ogden...you remember her????? :D

Oh yes - do you do the hair net and rollers as well? I seem to remember seeing a pic of you at one time looking not unlike old Hilda!

K x

Izy 03-19-2009 09:40 AM

AND just guess what my surname is??????????????????? yep Ogden!! :lol: :lol: :lol: