Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   What our Group in Spain are.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/what-our-group-spain-t17502.html)

pocoellie 03-11-2009 06:36 AM

I'm speechless!! You girls are so talented.

gcathie 03-11-2009 06:37 AM

Totally Awesome!!!!

MissTreated 03-11-2009 06:40 AM

Very nice work! I'm impressed that the woman who was working on the 37 year quilt could make all the new fabrics look so good and blend so well with the older ones. I saw a lot of fabric in there that is very contemporary, yet looked so nice with the older ones.

M

Shemjo 03-11-2009 06:41 AM

WOW X 37 also! And the little girl quilt, and the wall hanging, and the red one! Your people are so very talented! :lol: I will be embarrassed to show mine now! :? If I can ever get the posting of pictures worked out! :(
Keep showing us your beautiful work. It will keep me going!

littlehud 03-11-2009 07:24 AM

Wow. Your group is awesome. Their work is out of this world. I am inspired

tlrnhi 03-11-2009 07:26 AM

WOW!! Ok, that's what everyone else said!
I just love what your guild puts out!
I'm still wanting to be adopted by Helen. She's the one that does the hand embroidery pictures, right? Love her work!!
But, I love ALL the work you ladies put out. You all are such a talented group!

Butterflyspain 03-11-2009 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by MissTreated
Very nice work! I'm impressed that the woman who was working on the 37 year quilt could make all the new fabrics look so good and blend so well with the older ones. I saw a lot of fabric in there that is very contemporary, yet looked so nice with the older ones.

M

Funny you should say that, she pointed out pieces from her Motherīs blouse and yes they did all blend in beautifully.

Elle

Butterflyspain 03-11-2009 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'm still wanting to be adopted by Helen. She's the one that does the hand embroidery pictures, right? Love her work!!

Terri, that picture you fell in love with is still being sewn, approx 18 months now, you just wait till you see the finished product. Unfortunately she is on holiday at the moment so couldnīt give you a pic.

Elle

Butterflyspain 03-11-2009 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Shemjo
WOW X 37 also! And the little girl quilt, and the wall hanging, and the red one! Your people are so very talented! :lol: I will be embarrassed to show mine now! :? If I can ever get the posting of pictures worked out! :(
Keep showing us your beautiful work. It will keep me going!

Please never think that, never be embarrassed. Individuality is what counts and the love that goes into each piece is so important.

Elle

tlrnhi 03-11-2009 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Terri, that picture you fell in love with is still being sewn, approx 18 months now, you just wait till you see the finished product. Unfortunately she is on holiday at the moment so couldnīt give you a pic.

Elle

When she gets back, let her know that I'm waiting for her to finish it and send it to me. Then I'll fly there and she can adopt me. :)