Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   What's on your bed? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/whats-your-bed-t3996.html)

Quilts from the Heart 01-15-2008 03:05 PM

sandpat -- what a lovely quilt!! If not on your bed, why not hang it on the wall?

quiltmaker101 01-15-2008 06:01 PM

Those are some beautiful quilts!

I would have to make my bed to take a new picture, so you will have to make do with my Avatar. That is what's on my bed.

Diamonds 01-15-2008 06:38 PM

All of them are beautiful..

I also a comforter on my bed right now... :lol: I do have a top that I want to put on the bed... I am dropping it off at the quilters next week... It is a "Around The World"...

Feathers 01-16-2008 04:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys:
What's on my bed? Well, they are on a bed now but their destined for the quilt rack in the TV room.

Today I just finished quilting 2 tops that I've been working on forever. I layed them on a bed to get the pictures but they are "UTILITY' quilts. You know, the quilts that are so well loved and used that there isn't an evening of TV viewing where someone isn't all wrapped up in the warmth of a quilt...these are the 2 newest ones. Our utility quilts are so well used that they wear out in about a 2 year period of time since they are washed often and they not only give warmth but they become tents for the grands and kneading grounds for the foster kittens.

Feathers

Quilts from the Heart 01-16-2008 04:31 PM

love the scrap quilt--I really enjoy making scrap quilts.

SaraSewing 01-17-2008 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's not WHAT, but WHO is on my bed. Yup, she'd been there for 18 years and we both love every minute of it. But the quilt that she's posed on is a sampler of blocks, all made from animal skin prints; tiger, leopard, etc. The quilt sits in one of the guest bedrooms, along with decorative tiger items from my travels. Sara

Bunnster, AKA Bunny, AKA Bun.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]64815[/ATTACH]

Tiffany 01-17-2008 03:42 PM

Everyone has such beautiful quilts on their beds. It makes me determined to finish a quilt for myself this year. I usually give everything I make away so unless someone goes down into my quilt room it doesn't even look like a quilter lives here. My DH has requested that this year, except for my charity quilts, I do up some quilts for us and the house. Oh geez, another excuse to spend the days down in my quilt room. Okay! :lol:
~Tiffany

grammy Dwynn 01-17-2008 05:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well it's not on my bed, but on the guest room bed. I have yet to make on to fit my pillow-topped queen bed. Maybe that should be my next project or the next or next or.... you know how it goes ... make them for everyone else and we are last. But here is the picture of the one on the guest bed;

Quilts from the Heart 01-18-2008 04:04 AM

beautiful! I love the colors

Feathers 01-18-2008 07:12 AM

Me too!