Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   What's Your Summer Creation (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/whats-your-summer-creation-t223149.html)

redquilter 06-07-2013 04:10 PM

I have a ton of canning jar blocks that are crying to be made into quilts for the grandkids and great nieces/nephews. I'd like to get at least a few of them done.

Elise1 06-07-2013 04:41 PM

I am working on a Shakespeare in the Park quilt. I requested the pattern book through inter-library loan. When my library couldn't find the book, they bought it for me. How cool is that!

It is a challenging pattern for me, but I am enjoying it.

djmat 06-07-2013 04:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Making a Fairy quilt for GD's 3rd birthday in August (pic below); Quilts of Valor meets once a month to quilt for VA hospitals; guild quilts for Moore, OK tornado vicitims; gathering squares for Charming Addition quilt for gifting; adding 12 blocks to QB BOM for DD's Steeler Nation quilt; finishing a learning QTQ with princess feathers, researching how to do Jenny Beyer's Moonglow (an Easter gift from Hubby), bought Atlantis Deep Blue Sea Bargello fabric now have to research how to proceed; swapping charms; shop hops; LFS fabric sales; quilting class; need to repair antique MIL's quilt binding (GRHS). School's out & I'm in a cool, quiet workroom ready to have fun with all this, wish me luck!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417782[/ATTACH]

djmat 06-08-2013 10:32 AM

How about all of you, what do you have planned for summer quilting?

pandamommy 06-09-2013 09:20 PM

Getting ready to start a Queen size quilt for DD. Working on some UFO's before our quilt show in August. Have a couple of baby quilts to do before the end of the year and working on pillowcases for Christmas.

Halo 06-09-2013 09:52 PM

I am working on a memory quilt, out of clothing, for a lady that lost her DH. Also a baby quilt for a dear friends first G-G-baby. Will be receiving clothing for another memory quilt soon. I also have an order for 8 more microwave bowl holders. I think I will be kept very busy.

famorecutlery 06-10-2013 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by djmat (Post 6109735)
Making a Fairy quilt for GD's 3rd birthday in August (pic below); Quilts of Valor meets once a month to quilt for VA hospitals; guild quilts for Moore, OK tornado vicitims; gathering squares for Charming Addition quilt for gifting; adding 12 blocks to QB BOM for DD's Steeler Nation quilt; finishing a learning QTQ with princess feathers, researching how to do Jenny Beyer's Moonglow (an Easter gift from Hubby), bought Atlantis Deep Blue Sea Bargello fabric now have to research how to proceed; swapping charms; shop hops; LFS fabric sales; quilting class; need to repair antique MIL's quilt binding (GRHS). School's out & I'm in a cool, quiet workroom ready to have fun with all this, wish me luck!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417782[/ATTACH]

It's just an amazing. Wish you luck

tinker 06-10-2013 10:49 PM

I was hoping to do a wall hanging for our livingroom. Plans do seem to have a way of changing!!! My summer plans now include a R. Shoulder replacement with weeks of Physical Therapay. Oh, maybe I will learn to be a lefty. Tinker